+4 T-ROCK Standard Swinger

Thanks again guys.
I'll try to answer your questions.
1.I'll have to check with Tarmo but I don't think it's a problem selling the components.
2.Yes, it's mig welded with a L-Tec migmaster
3.Yes, you can buy and order these as soon as we set the price.

Now I need some help from you. I priced the bushings for the 400 EX at $35 when I first started selling them. I was quickly told it was too much money(one guy even asked if he got a hand job with the bushings for that price). I asked you guys what you thought the price should be and it seemed like $20 was what you thought was fair. I agreed and have sold hundreds of sets since. Makes sense to do the same thing with the swinger. I'm looking for what you guys think is a FAIR price. I'll give you a hint. $200 isn't a fair price. I don't think $500 is fair ether. ( too expensive)We've done our homework and spent months making precision jigs and tooling up to cut down on the time it takes to produce these things. I'm sure we can still find a few more shortcuts when we get rolling. So what's a fair price?

I think a poll would be a good way to decide price. My guess a fair price is material cost + 100 to 150 dollars and i dont know what the material cost was. Its better to price a labor cost in my opinion because most likely people will want options which will change cost. The quality is there so whatever you price it at will most likely be fair.

$350 is more than fair especially for the quality and strength.Does it come with a hand job at $500??????

damn it man why is ken always one step behind me buyin somethin or doin some work on the blasty! I would have def bought one of these. looks great. I agree 350 is a good fair price

i also wrote $350 this morning, but didnt wanna be the first
to respond so i deleted the post, that would put you in the middle range, if they were PC'd i'da said $500, but this way puts you way under the lsr's and such, for what appears to be the same quality and strength

Last edited:
Materials wont be costly especially buying in bulk labor is though.

But in my opinion after youre tooled up for the swinger and can slap everything in a jig and burn it in that should save alot of time especially if you got help you could crank quite a few of these out.

Imo i wouldnt think twice right now at this red hot minute to order one for 150-200$ range.ive worked at fab shops off and on since i was 18 and those welds and the construction on that swinger is awesome!obviously a very skilled individual i can weld very well but those welds look like a tig rig not a mig very nice cant wait to have one!

If the THE SWINGARM SHOP's Heavy Duty blaster Swingarm goes for $250 i would easily pay $100 more for your swingarm. So i say $350 is a very fair price....I:I and $20 more for the 400ex bushings...

Materials wont be costly especially buying in bulk labor is though.

But in my opinion after youre tooled up for the swinger and can slap everything in a jig and burn it in that should save alot of time especially if you got help you could crank quite a few of these out.

Imo i wouldnt think twice right now at this red hot minute to order one for 150-200$ range.ive worked at fab shops off and on since i was 18 and those welds and the construction on that swinger is awesome!obviously a very skilled individual i can weld very well but those welds look like a tig rig not a mig very nice cant wait to have one!

I agree they are built strong and will look and function great.But 150-200 is way too low of a price.Thats like selling them for free.IMO

Glad you guys stepped up with a price. I think $350 is a good price and we're willing to try it. I can't do bushings, bearings and seals or the custom chain slider for that price. We'll build them so the stock slider works but the bearing kits we're buying are top of the line and a bit pricey. We'll offer these components at an additional price or you can get them on your own. I see the same bearing kits on E-Bay for $50.

So...............
1.Swinger, stock or long travel for $350 where your stock slider will mount up and no bearings, bushings or seals installed.
2.Swinger, stock or long travel for $400 where your stock slider will mount up. New bearings, seals and bushings( brass) installed. ( most shops will charge you $30 or more just to install the bearings and seals)
3.Swinger, stock or long travel for $450 with the custom chain slider, new bearings, bushings and seals installed.

These swingers will ship bare or primed as specified.

Your thoughts???????????????

PS: Tarmo and I would like to thank YB200 for motivating us to build a better mouse trap!

How much does it weight? Or how does it compare with the stocker in terms of weight? I looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. I:I
Hopefully is lighter. :-/ :-/

TORKER.

Not sure about the weight yet but it's a good question. It's heavier than the stock arm because it's longer and the steel is thicker. It's a little heavier than the Swingarm Shop because of the gussets. I'll bring in a scale and get the numbers tonight. If the weight is an issue, we can build them out of chromoly or even aluminum. The difference of a few pounds can easily be made up by eating less burgers and more salads for most of us.

hell yeah i was just looking into swingarms your timing is impeccable!
and is weight even really a problem? the blaster bone stock is just a hair over 300 pounds and the swingarm is going to absorb most of the blow from landing so IMO the thicker the better, quality > lightweight (you will only save a few pounds anyways)

ninja edit: hey have you ever thought about making blaster a-arms also?