4 stroke myths debunked !!!!!

i have several friends that ride 450's. 2 race cr450f's every local race we have and constantly practice and i have yet to see either one of em EVER have to roll start there bike, hold the hot start and fires right up. have a couple friends with 450 quads and i have yet to ever see them roll start so i dont know where anybody has come up with that joke. the same quads trail ride and i never see them overheating. as far as the oil changes that regular maintanence anyway, your plain ass dumb if you dont change it often, if your racing hard you should be changing more. i also have never rode a 450 dirtbike that i ever thought needed more compression or more power, they come stock with so much power thats it already stupid fast. i would rather be wheelieing than spinning anyday....guess you havent heard if you spinning you aint winning lol. racers are riding 4 strokes for a reason. when you are making a living at racing you are gonna put yourself on something that is giving you the best chance to win and you see what everbody rides that says it all.

I trail ride with 4 stroke dirtbikes that have kickstarters, and they all have much easier of a time hot starting theirs than cold starting theirs.

One of em rides a YZF450, one rides a WR250, one is another yamaha (Is there a YZ460 or something like that?)

Either way, they have no hot start issues. With that said, I still prefer 2 strokes. If you could get a 4 stroke to sound and smell like a 2 stroke with the same type powerband, Id consider it. Otherwise, no thanks :)

we shpuld open a thread were everyone just postes vids of 2 strokes straight up spanking anything with a a wannabe lawnmower engine in it... That would be epi, especially since this is a 2 STROKE site lolz.

I have never had to use my hotstart on either of my 450s... not 1 single time lol...
if you have to use it every time that means you are off with your jetting..

and if you think kick starting a high compression 4 stroke is hard.. then you need to start working out... seriously... because they are not hard to kick over....

Yep I have never had to use the hot start on my 450, and it always starts fine when cold as well so that park it on a hill is stupid. Put it like this if someone said you can swap your 450 for a banshee I wouldn't be snapping their arm off, 2 strokes are fun to ride but personally I prefer winning and that's why I ride a 4 stroke.