4 stroke myths debunked !!!!!

my fav line....

There is no comparison between racing a two-stroke and racing a four-stroke. One is pure fun, the other is very NASCAR-ish.

i luv this part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

(3) Do you know all the four-stroke rules? Always park on a hill. Never touch the throttle when starting. Always use the hot start button. Always park on a hill. Don’t shut it off on the starting line (it might not restart). Replace the oil every three races. Insulate your gas tank so the fuel doesn’t boil. Always park on a hill. Strain your fuel or risk clogging your injector. Don’t let water get on your TPS. Always bring your four-stroke up on top dead center when not in use. Stay away from the clutch. Always park on a hill. Check the crankcase for gas in the oil. Always park on a hill.

(4) The only two-stroke rule is to enjoy yourself.

2 strokes are so easy to work and have a blast, there is so many mods u can do, i just wish the blaster came as like a 300 with a bbk, then that sh*t would be ridiculous!!

and im talking about no hybrids either...

i luv this part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

(3) Do you know all the four-stroke rules? Always park on a hill. Never touch the throttle when starting. Always use the hot start button. Always park on a hill. Don’t shut it off on the starting line (it might not restart). Replace the oil every three races. Insulate your gas tank so the fuel doesn’t boil. Always park on a hill. Strain your fuel or risk clogging your injector. Don’t let water get on your TPS. Always bring your four-stroke up on top dead center when not in use. Stay away from the clutch. Always park on a hill. Check the crankcase for gas in the oil. Always park on a hill.

(4) The only two-stroke rule is to enjoy yourself.

half of that sh*t makes no since and is stupid....

I just cant figure out why people care so much about what other people ride....

yeah with the zilla i bet they are, thats why i want a banshee, just so i can shut my buddies up about their 660 raptors. lol
which they rode 400exs and polaris POS's well my blaster walked them all the way thorugh the valley...

Let people ride what they want. Whether two stroke or four, they are both fun. But I have to admit, without two strokes, motocross should be renamed mowercross.

I just cant figure out why people care so much about what other people ride....

thats a very good statement....for the AMA and other sanctioning body's of racing
the AMA and others decided to care about what we ride, with their rules all but banning 2 strokes from competition
why do they care, and double handicap us 2 stroke lovers ====== $$$$$$$$$

it's not about what you ride, or that it costs twice as much to maintain
but that the fukin ama and the manufactuers made us care what we can or cannot ride at the track to be competitive
and if anyone doesn't get that, they were not only snake oiled but also brainwashed into this "money making" scheme to revive sales, future parts and service money

if equal performance, or equal cc sized 2 strokes were allowed to compete, you would also care that your 4 stroke sucks by comparison, and the closest podium you'd get to was at college when the professor gave lectures !!!!!!!!!!!

and they did all this to appease the manufactuers so they could sale more expensive bikes. period

i dont have any popcorn either....

but if they do want to stop the bullshit, let the 2 strokes run again cc for cc and see what happens...

it's not crying, it's lobbying, same as the manu's and riders did when the 4 pokes first came out and soon found the 2's still killed them
so they lobby'd (cried) to change the rules

Ok AWK I feel like a traitor saying this but....The new LTZ that I got out does the Blaster in every way shape and form. Better handling, more powerful, and it is just as cheap to work on and repair. I have worked on this wheeler MUCH less also.