300ex part out..

01BLAST3R

Dec 9, 2011
ky
well as some of you all know i bought a 300ex a while back and i blew it up well idk if i did that but anyways i took the top end off for a valve job and then its started smokeing like crazy idk if its just one of the valves didnt seat prperly but my buddy has convinced me to just part i tout and buy a good utility.. but and ways i d0ont have the plastic or pipe or rear break caliper. but i have everything else.. just shoot me a pm of waht you need and ill try and get pics and prices. i am pre chea on my stuff. just lmk..

craigslist is the best way to go with this. ppl are too broke on here when it comes to buying blaster parts. i don't think you'll have any luck with a 300ex part out.

yeah ive got it on cl and a bunch of diff for sale groups on fb but i just figured id try it on here too.

What year is it?

How much for the front brake master cylinder with the lever, the throttle assembly and the clutch lever assembly with the parking brake piece on it?

Edit, actually how much for the front handlebars with all those pieces on them? Pictures of them? I need to see if all that crap will work on my blaster.