3 spoke rear hubs?

Blasterman96

Mar 18, 2012
Missouri
Ok does anyone run 3 spoke rear hubs because they were on my 88 but then I got a 04 parts bike and switched over the hubs to the 4 spoke hubs. But I was wondering if anyone uses them?

Are those from a 3 wheeler? Most ppl run regular hubs. Doubt there is much of a market for 3 point hubs.

Idk where they came from , the guy I bought the blaster from said he bought it and it already had the 3 spoke hubs and the guy before him bought it new. It even has 20x11-8 tires on it with a 3 hole rim. Anyone know if it was factory?

The 200 and 225 4 stroke Yamaha trikes used a 3 stud rear pattern but the hubs were round not spoked. I would like to see a picture of these hubs, if they are 3 spokes, like a Blaster has 4 "spokes". You may have some kind of rear aftermarket trick part, and for trikes......they could be worth something.

Photobucket just changed everything around. Now you have to move the cursor over the thing in the upper right corner of the picture. A list will appear, click "share media". A "share the photo" window will open, you'll be on the "social networks" tab. To the right of "social networks" will be a "links" tab, click it. You will then have a list of links, you want to copy the IMG code. You simply left click in the code bar, it will briefly say "copied" in the code bar. Then on this sight, in the message window, right click and left click "paste". The IMG code will appear.

I don't think those are old rare race parts, maybe old rare trike parts though. It seems like I read a thread where someone was looking for hubs that would swap on a Suzuki with a common lug pattern and Yamaha's were suppose to have the same axle splines. Maybe look up Suzuki 3 wheeler parts list, the Suzuki trikes were ALT's 50/125/185.

Look honda to me. Are they cast?

The Honda's 3 lug hubs I remember are triangles. I can't remember where it was, but I sure thought I had seen hubs like that from a Suzuki before. Is there any way you can measure the lug pattern? It's hard to measure the circle of 3 points. I'm going to look at my lug pattern reference.