+3+1 a arms

see thats what im getting at who does a good job in 5 minutes . its a good set of arms but to make them look good it take time. im not 14 you cant even buy a good can of paint fo 10 bucks . i build stuff to last. so toss a number out your best price. keep in mind it will need new bushings 25.00 e bay. and dont say just use the old ones why if you have it apart put new in . any job worth doing is worth doing right

Last edited:
see thats what im getting at who does a good job in 5 minutes . its a good set of arms but to make them look good it take time. im not 14 you cant even buy a good can of paint fo 10 bucks . i build stuff to last. so toss a number out your best price. keep in mind it will need new bushings 25.00 e bay. and dont say just use the old ones why if you have it apart put new in . any job worth doing is worth doing right

Why put in new ones.You must like to spend money.Its just a damn rubber bushing.If you wanted a great coating on them then you wouldnt be painting them with your $10 can of paint.Paint never lasts period!! Time may be money but you cant charge someone for your own work on your own parts.Thats always part of a deal.You may have to do a little work yourself for FREE to get that job to LAST.You know what these are worth.He paid alot for these arms and you have not even came up to half of what he paid.

Those boots are fine, you can make spray paint look pretty damn good..(if you don't have a proper spray gun) It would take about an hour to sandblast and prime them if its perfect. Still, a great deal.! I:I

the bushing are teflon not rubber. and yes its worth it to me to replace them. all I am say when he is considering the price .the work it cost to undo what has been done .and if there like banshee you cant powercoat them because of the teflon behind the balljoint will melt away.

what kind of mods need to be done to brake cables. just trying to figure out the cost to get them bolted on and working .

they weren't just painted I primered them and painted them and the paint is the duplicolor I believe it wasn't cheap to do, ull need the metal pivot pins as I pulled them out.2 of them I think, which u can use ur old stock ones. 165 shipped is more than a fair price 200 if I remove the paint. the reason I painted them was to see if I wanted that color on the bike but I decided I didn't like it and changed the color scheme and bought asrs.

Last edited:
what kind of mods need to be done to brake cables. just trying to figure out the cost to get them bolted on and working .

u have hydro brakes or regular? I'm using streamline cost me 46 on eBay they are +2 and are plenty long I had stock lines and they reached with no problem

these are strong arms and price is flexible but remember these are heavy and will cost a bit to ship. So anyone interested give me ur best offer...would take trades for some good rims and tires, nology coil, let me know what u have of even a good pair of front shocks, no stock parts my whole bike is aftermarket and don't need stock sh*t I got enough sitting in bins

@Boogieman: You sir are very insulting to 2smoker85. I suggest you go buy new if you need something so perfect. Unless there were chips in the paint, I'd scuff the paint, maybe prime again, and paint them. You want a Trailer Queen at trailer park prices.:eek:

Or pay 2-way shipping and get tater or Sidude to build you some8-|

Damn if I had a blaster I would get these for sure! Great price and great deal!

Just wanted to say I talked to wompmaster because I know he was looking for some long travel arms and hes going to buy them off you. So be expecting a PM from him shortly.