250r vs 400ex

What you do is play the part.
Talk like your second guessing your r cause it's real old and a 2 stroke.
Add that you really don't know if you should race cause the motor is alot smaller and it smokes alot and then
BAM BOOM BLA BLAAAAAWW
2fiddy r for the win I:I

Then you convince him there must be something wrong with his quad lol

Reactions: Blasterb0y794
What you do is play the part.
Talk like your second guessing your r cause it's real old and a 2 stroke.
Add that you really don't know if you should race cause the motor is alot smaller and it smokes alot and then
BAM BOOM BLA BLAAAAAWW
2fiddy r for the win I:I

Then you convince him there must be something wrong with his quad lol

im gonna remember those lines. I:I

Yeah, haha I might do that Pauly! No these kids must be retarded, they probably figure due to the age that it doesn't stand a chance. I knew I'd beat/kill him so confidence certainly isn't the issue... The 250r trike had a powervalve though didn't it? For my trails the r is perfect, sure they like to wind out, but we have a perfect mix.

Yeah, haha I might do that Pauly! No these kids must be retarded, they probably figure due to the age that it doesn't stand a chance. I knew I'd beat/kill him so confidence certainly isn't the issue... The 250r trike had a powervalve though didn't it? For my trails the r is perfect, sure they like to wind out, but we have a perfect mix.
Nope! the only differences are piston, type of casting, and porting on the atc's was more aggresive. Older airfoolers had longerstroke and less aggresive porting due to the technology at the time.

are you serious man......your an idiot 400s are the worst quad to get unless your a 12 year old, a middle age man with no balls or you are a female

dude, i like how u have only had one quad and ur life and obviously no nothing about them........ANY 400 is an awesome quad and can be made to be as fast as a piped and jetted 450......with the staement u just stated, u sound really dumb

are you serious man......your an idiot 400s are the worst quad to get unless your a 12 year old, a middle age man with no balls or you are a female

Lets settle down before 01 see this and all hell breaks loose with arguing. The 400s are nice reliable machines but their not the prettiest or fastest machines, but thats nothing money and time cant fix!

Just race pink slips with him. Take paulies advice (nice advice paulie) Have some rep :) and then just tow the 400ex home with a rope ahaha.

Too late! :D ahaha

But I agree......

I'll stick to my smoker though, but a 400ex would be a nice back up ride for when I want something different.

Yeah i know buy a millasecond! damn :D
Idc what kind of quad it is. Look at that lt230 you showed us. Any quad with time, money, and patience can be made into a nice looking fast machine.

Lets settle down before 01 see this and all hell breaks loose with arguing. The 400s are nice reliable machines but their not the prettiest or fastest machines, but thats nothing money and time cant fix!

haha i beat u.....yea well when stupid people, say stupid stuff they dont no about, it makes me mad....but what ever, if he wants to think that, then let him

haha i beat u.....yea well when stupid people, say stupid stuff they dont no about, it makes me mad....but what ever, if he wants to think that, then let him

Nah, I agree with you. He owns a banshee and thinks its gold and thinks its the fastest quad out there. I dont even think it runs!

you will kill that stock 400ex. i have ridin a 250r that was ported and had the rm wiring harness with the rm flywheel it was nice on the trails, but i think my blaster would of killed it well when the kid who owned it road it lolzzz.. if you were closer i would race ya with my 400 just to see where it stands..

sooo the trx and act 250rs dont have powervalves i wonder where yur 250 would stand agains 92s lt250r which is powervalved i know the power valve basically leads your motor on to the pipe but itd still be a good race but on mx track udd slaughter him lol better geometry on the trx