240 big bore kits

R

russell

i have hear that vitos is sh*t. because they overheat. is there anygood ones that are around and what ones are the best do u think.? and could u tell wich one is the best on www.projectblaster.com? with out using racing gas?

and also can my fmf fatty and power core 2 pipe work on the big bore kit?

Ya but dont go with a vito's kit. Any exhaust will go good with it. The project blaster one is good.

your in the same boat as me....i want a 240 kit as well and after talking wit projectblaster im going with the 240 airsal kit w/ studs

the non race gas one

i have the same exhaust as you too but i want the factory 7 one

well i want a big bore kit so i dont have to send my head out to get worked on soo whats the best one u think?

i wanted to do the same thing.....but after talking with them they said it would only take them 20 min to do the work and they could ship it back out in 1-2 days

your in the same boat as me....i want a 240 kit as well and after talking wit projectblaster im going with the 240 airsal kit w/ studs

the non race gas one

i have the same exhaust as you too but i want the factory 7 one

This is the best combo by far. Vitos + FMF = meh...

yea thats why the airsal 240+ factory 7 pipe is the way to go

Last edited:
you can get a vito's BBK but i would change to a weisco piston an have it reported because vito's pistons an port jobs suck from what i hear

im going for the ct sonic package its everything i want/need plus its a grest deal! full set up one time!

the airsal is supose to b the best,but if your gonna go to a 240 kit to get maximum power out of it have to go to atleast a 34mm carb and maybe a 3mm stroker if u want to splurge out...................cheers

race fuel is a pain to get here in hawaii! i gatta rethink what i wanna do to my bike. but still run pump gas. pipe reeds carb gearing. what bbk could i get and still run pump gas

You can get a 240BBK without running race gas you can even have the head shaved an still run 93 pump gas

u dont necessarily need race gas, aviation fuel will work just as good, something with a very very low lead content will protect against detenation and help your engine run kooler