22x11x8 to big on rear of blaster

You will rub with 22's... We have a pair of 20x11's, and they rub...

I run 18" in the woods, my brother has 20"

I would say 22x11 is way too big, nice for woods, but too big for blaster

yeah, the 11" is ok, but 22" will rub stock heelgaurds.
you may be ok with spacers ?? but keep an eye on them for rubbing, especially when taking hard corners.
whatever you do, don''t lose your heelgaurds just for those tires, 22's will be hungrier for your leg/foot than 20's will be :eek:

Mine came with 22x11x9 raz'rs, stock arm they cleared, I extened my swingarm 3-1/2 inches and have the same size mudlites on it now for spring riding in the north.
With the mods I have now I like em and am still looking for 7th gear. I only trail ride, For the guys saying otherwise, for racing I agree, but for trail riding I am very happy with this size.
it gives me ground clearance and 1st gear is useable for me.
The mudlites seem taller to me although compared to the raz'rs. I look forward to dry ground and mounting those back on.A little spin is fun hehe.

We have 22" tires on one of my friends blaster. He has 5" spacers in the rear they clear stock heal guards fine.

22s just seam to bring a song to my head,,, dub dueces baby!!! lol sorry n/m...Any ways i would try them with some spacers.. not on 8" rims though..

I run 22's no problem, but they do rub the fender a tiny bit when I bottom out..

Picture007-1.jpg

i think 22's might be a little big but the 11 isn't so bad. i run 20x11-8's and i've never had any problem with them then again i run just foot pegs, no heel guards, nerf bars etc... ido think they look a little beefy but after seeing some 18's on a blaster i like the look of 20's better.....they just suit a blasty better ya know I:I

I had that size tires on my blaster and it climbed hills much better and they worked well but I switched to 18x11x8 and it increased the speed a little but doesn't climb hills as good

I need some help! I have rolled my stock blaster the past 2 weekends and have 21X10X8's on the rear...no extensions. Its a 2003 stock and I'd love to dress it but need to get it stable first. I'm only 5'9" and 200lbs...not like I'm top heavy! What do you all suggest? The rolls happen from my front right grabbing and throwing me. Thanks in advance.

Firstly fix the brakes so that they do not grab.

Secondly brake a little earlier.

Thirdly bleed the oil injection before the motor locks up.

Reactions: ck1