2005 Honda 250ex vs. 2002 Yamaha Blaster 200

any time you wont to race just tell me second i have only used a moma joke once 3 no one care how some one spells are you a english teacher

Spelling tells a lot about who a person is, more people than you know care about spelling. Wait til you apply for a job, think you're gonna get hired when you can't even spell. That will not happen that's for sure.

ok listen fag i have my own business so second shut the hell up at least i wont work at mcds 3 you sound like my f*cking teacher shut the hell up

ok listen fag i have my own business so second shut the hell up at least i wont work at mcds 3 you sound like my f**cking teacher shut the hell up

Lol you have your own buisness your not even older than 18 nice try seriously grow up. I am on my way toward college and being an Environmental Scientist it's a real job that earns good money. If anything with the way you spell and act your the one working at McDonalds

ok listen fag i have my own business so second shut the hell up at least i wont work at mcds 3 you sound like my f**cking teacher shut the hell up

Cool dude. Your own business, impressive. Me too, a business license costs $60 wow. how much do you make a year. Lets get a link to your site. Sounds like you are a very successful businessman with all the people skills you have developed. So, whats your URL?

all right my dad owns a busness and shut the hell up you f*cking geke no won care wy dont you go meet your hand and go on a date

all right my dad owns a busness and shut the hell up you f**cking geke no won care wy dont you go meet your hand and go on a date

Lol you can't even spell geek right, I bet your dad buys all your part while you go around acting like the toughest kid in school. Grow up already, have you ever learned anything manners, how to spell, how to show respect?

you lost to a 250ex??? come on man!!!!!!! its a auto, shaft drive more like utility quad!!! Your blaster must be really tired tired or you jsut really suck. Even with 18 tirs and stock gearing and stock motor you shoulda beat him easilyyy! im jsut shocked!

The kid is talking sh*t...I beat his ass! I even had a girl on the back of mine!!