2005 Honda 250ex vs. 2002 Yamaha Blaster 200

you lost to a 250ex??? come on man!!!!!!! its a auto, shaft drive more like utility quad!!! Your blaster must be really tired tired or you jsut really suck. Even with 18 tirs and stock gearing and stock motor you shoulda beat him easilyyy! im jsut shocked!

i've had a 300ex with mods and a kept stock 250ex both got smoked by blasters no contest.
slsqdz.jpg

all right f heads first thang first im a pro at rideing im a full ride sponser suck on that f head and second i have a four hundred ex basterd is this the sight were all yuo butt budys talk to each other.......... hahahahaha

all right f heads first thang first im a pro at rideing im a full ride sponser suck on that f head and second i have a four hundred ex basterd is this the sight were all yuo butt budys talk to each other.......... hahahahaha

Your the one starting sh*t grow the f*ck up, noone cares if u think a 250ex can beat a blaster, because it never will.

SO you have two slow terds? 400ex's are the slowest 400 class sport quad. And 250ex's are just for playing on... no real power or speed.

dude grow up and learn how to spell.

Dont sniff glue man! Have you seen what its done to you? Got you thinkin LEGO quads are real :-/

7736-1.jpg

ok the guy with the hondia you have no room to talk you got a honda dum ass second you all need to get off your ass and go do something 3 i have all ready beat him so shut the hell up

ok the guy with the hondia you have no room to talk you got a honda dum ass second you all need to get off your ass and go do something 3 i have all ready beat him so shut the hell up

Wait your telling the dude with the honda he has no room to talk? You ride a honda yourself. Learn to spell and grow up. It's people like you that make the rest of the world look at us like we are ignorant retards which is what you are. What do you care what we do, and your telling him to get off his ass and go do something you are doing the same thing as him right now. Why am i talking all this time to write this you probably can't even read

ok shut the hell up and i now how to spell its just i dont have time to spell it out for you couse im with your mom I love you man I love you

ok shut the hell up and i now how to spell its just i dont have time to spell it out for you couse im with your mom f**ck you man f**ck you

Got nothing else to say do you haha seriously grow up. Mom jokes are the oldest thing ever you think anybody cares? Learn a few insults then come talk

your four wheeler looksd like f*cking sh*t man and bye the way i thank i seen my grandma drive that thang to church

all right dick then you tell me one hum hum got nuthen too say

Dude I have been insulting you this whole time but obviously your to ignorant to understand relating back to my point that you probably can't even read. Your the one using mom jokes once again you think anybody cares about those anymore? Grow up learn to spell then come talk.

your four wheeler looksd like f**cking sh*t man and bye the way i thank i seen my grandma drive that thang to church

I know it look likes sh*t, think I care? nope. You think anybody cares what your grandma drives>? nope. seriously grow up. Besides I bet this will smoke you anyday of the week. I got tons of work in the motor looks don't matter

any time you wont to race just tell me second i have only used a moma joke once 3 no one care how some one spells are you a english teacher