2005 blaster 200 throttle cable trouble.

BlaineHostetter

Feb 1, 2020
I bought a mikuni round slide vm 35 series 2-stroke carburetor for my blaster and it seems like the whole throttle cable system is set up different. Was wonder if anyone had this problem and what throttle cable they used to make the connection. the old carb has a small bracket and gets screwed in. New was has a hook system. And on the throttle cable I have now the little knuckle on the end of the throttle cable is too big to hook in. Thank you.

Reactions: Slydog
Did your old carb still have The tors brick on the top?maybe the tors delete cable from vitos. What mods do you have that you need a 35mm carb

Did your old carb still have The tors brick on the top?maybe the tors delete cable from vitos. What mods do you have that you need a 35mm carb
I just have a FmF exhaust. That’s what the guys from the Yamaha dealer was telling me I needed. And I don’t think my old carb did. When I get home from work I’ll post a picture showing what I’m talking about.

with just an FMF pipe, the stock carb is a much better option ..... buy 270-310 main jets, plug chop down.

Reactions: Slydog
with just an FMF pipe, the stock carb is a much better option ..... buy 270-310 main jets, plug chop down.
Stock carb.the 35 might actually slow you down.biger isn't always better on a carb