2004 Honda TRX450r

Blaster200boy

Aug 15, 2009
Floyds Knobs, IN
Not gonna be a full rebuild, but I am doing motor work. I traded my 400ex for this (not knowing it had problems), and i ended up taking it to my mechanic (also my friend) and he told me the motor is trashed. He asked if I wanted to come down to his shop at 3, and work til 6. He told me that he would only charge 2-3hours of labor ($60/hr) just for having him showing me step by step on how to build an R motor. My motor is gonna have a JE 13.8:1 Piston, Hot Rods Stock Stroke Crank, Cometic Gaskets, Wiseco Cam chain, and possibly Kibblewhite Stainless Steel Valves. I hope it all turns out good and will get pics up as soon as possible!

wait till you order them parts.......cha-ching !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent $3k on my old blasty on motor repairs over the course of 2 years. I can deff put more power out than a p&p'ed blasty.

sounds like you are going to be happy with her once u get it done but dayum how did u manage to spend so much on the blasty? even with this new flotek ported airsal cylinder i dont have that into my motor and im expecting to put out plenty of power to send some 450's back to the trailer haha :)

sounds like you are going to be happy with her once u get it done but dayum how did u manage to spend so much on the blasty? even with this new flotek ported airsal cylinder i dont have that into my motor and im expecting to put out plenty of power to send some 450's back to the trailer haha :)

I went through 3 bottom ends, and 9 top ends. plus all the A/M stuff I got.....

im under the same name on the .org, im selling tons of parts everything from pistons to heads to plastics u name it all for cheap.. jut trying to clear out the garage.. let me know if u need any thing

Here is the pics I got today from the tear down process. Got stuck on getting the pivot bolt out.

2hygxf7.jpg

29mkuvd.jpg

wl9og0.jpg

21dlfuc.jpg

2mqvq03.jpg

Nice and shiny new bearing carrier =$120

282gd4y.jpg

m9ub28.jpg

Reactions: caseywoods5
powder coat it florescent yellow hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 8-|