2003 warrior 350 tapping.

bubba813

Apr 12, 2011
So I Bought 350 warrior from ah friend i herd Tapping Noise But Thought It Would Be okay For Now Till I Could Get Money To Rebuild It. But I was Riding It Down Road Tapping Noise Got Really Loud & Lost power still Ran But Tapping Got Really Loud & Lost Power I Put in Garage Shut It off Then Turn Back On Started Fine But Its Very Loud Tapping & Lost Power. Whats That Mean ?

I would start by checking the valve lash. These warriors are noisey anyway though. If the valves are out of whack it could make it lose power imo

after the valves i'd have a look at the timing chain for excessive slack,
and that the self tensioner is still intact

Alright well I Figure It Out I Took Off The Exhaust Value cover & The Nut That's Post Be On Value Came Off So I Called A Mechanic That's Down Road From Me He Said He Will Re adjust Both Them For $50.

i felt like it was the valves man. just so you know it is easy as pie to adjust them yourself too. the aggravation is taking off the gas tank.

Yeah Appreciate It So I Got Them Adjusted Now I Got To Get New Timing Chain Its Ticking On Me & Its Adjusted All The Way Out But $30 Is Nothing For Timing Chain Ill Just Get It Replaced.