2002 Blaster 200 No Spark

Thanks everyone for the help, got it running! Now I lastly need info on how to adjust the air/gas mixture screw and the idle screw, Bike won't stay on without gas and in order for the bike to move I have to press the throttle about 3/4s in to begin moving how do I adjust the throttle aswell?

First off what was the problem with the running part, for future people who dont read and just post up threads....
is everything stock? aftermarket pipe? Airbox lid removed? porting? on the cable near the thumb lever. is where all the throttle adjusts are. unsrew the bud part from the housing in order to adjust the cable slack. screw and unscrew until the thumb is feeling better.

Reactions: Donovan401
First off what was the problem with the running part, for future people who dont read and just post up threads....
is everything stock? aftermarket pipe? Airbox lid removed? porting? on the cable near the thumb lever. is where all the throttle adjusts are. unsrew the bud part from the housing in order to adjust the cable slack. screw and unscrew until the thumb is feeling better.
Fully stock with just a pipe, when I get it to turn on (by bumping it) it will remain on aslong as I apply gas but when I try to get it in nuetral in ends up dieing, it'll stall if I'm not applying non stop gas

How many turns from the closed position is the gas/air? An the idle screw keeps turning non stop so I'm not sure how to actually adjust that one

it doesnt start in neutral?
I don't got a kickstart at the moment, I got the assembly coming in the mail, when it arrives I'll see how much my local dealer will let the lever go for but can someone please support me with details on how the adjustments are when from the factory?

Air screw starts at 1 1/2 turns out from LIGHTLY seated. Idle screw ends up where ever. Look for stickies in engine/carb forum on how to tune / float adjustment.

Have you cleaned the carb ? Make sure throttle cable is adjusted, little bit of movement at throttle before slide moves. Should be about 1/16- 3/32 gap between bottom of slide and carb bore.

Just looked, sounds like the large idle screw on top of TORS brick on carb is stripped/broken.

Reactions: Donovan401
Air screw starts at 1 1/2 turns out from LIGHTLY seated. Idle screw ends up where ever. Look for stickies in engine/carb forum on how to tune / float adjustment.

Have you cleaned the carb ? Make sure throttle cable is adjusted, little bit of movement at throttle before slide moves. Should be about 1/16- 3/32 gap between bottom of slide and carb bore.

Just looked, sounds like the large idle screw on top of TORS brick on carb is stripped/broken.
I think my idle screw on top of the tors system is stripped to because it just keeps spinning and at random points it'll get rougher then easy to spin