2001 Blaster bogging and backfiring

elevation is 3,573, it has the FMF and I premix 32:1. The air box snorkel is missing and I changed the reeds from boyson to stock. Its usually 10 - 25 degrees in the summer. I'm in Canada, ehh

elevation is 3,573, it has the FMF and I premix 32:1. The air box snorkel is missing and I changed the reeds from boyson to stock. Its usually 10 - 25 degrees in the summer. I'm in Canada, ehh

Do not trust any jets in a jet kit, only buy genuine jets!

Kits seldom contain the correct size jets and often the range supplied are out of the usable range.

The needles supplied are usually only good enough for hammering into a door frame the hang your keys on.

Do not trust any jets in a jet kit, only buy genuine jets!

Kits seldom contain the correct size jets and often the range supplied are out of the usable range.

The needles supplied are usually only good enough for hammering into a door frame the hang your keys on.
Then what size jets should I get!

You will prolly find that you would only need the #300 for lower elevation anyway.
Ok, Thanks so much with all your help. Ill make sure to give you an update when I get the jets in a week and hopefully it will be running good. Ill also have some spare jets in case I want to change my reeds or exhaust again.

My dads going to pick up the jets after work tomorrow. Hope I can ride!!! It was raining almost all day today so it would have been extra fun!:mad::mad::mad: STUPID QUAD!!! lol

I got my jets today. I put in the 270 and it seemed to run better. There now fuel spilling out the overflow though. What do you think could be causing that? it never did before.
You probably bumped your float height, or have some crap on the needle not allowing it to seat (seal)

/\ /\ what he said!

Remember to do a plug chop to confirm!
Not going to do a plug chop because im getting rid of the bike..:(
on the last ride I took it to a friend track and had the time of my life!.... until the chain fell off putting a hole in my case. I have someone coming to probably buy it tomorrow. I loved the bike but I will get another one! Im going to work this summer now that im 14 and im going to save up for ither a newer blaster or a BANSHEE! well see how much money I have saved.