2 stroke oil

oh man lolol!!!

i know its unrelated to this but i am ordering some boyesen pro series reeds and found few diy threads about it but couldnt find specifics about when i install them do i still install the oem reed valve stoppers?

Part# 58T-13616-01-00

The stoppers are a must, unless you want your reeds to flap around like undies on the line in a strong wind!

well ive ran nothing but amsoil and any time ive opened an engine up its clean and they run like champs so ill be sticking with amsoil on top of the fact its cheap at rural king.

Ive allways run redline.I run it in all my 2 stroke mixes from my bikes to my rc aircraft da motors which run at a crazy high rpm.Good stuff.Pute it in the weed eater or lawn mower and the thing runs like its on staroids.Ive ran other stuff like the yamaha smokeless stuff and amsoil in my ski but All my toys seem to like the red line and everthing is still running in top condition for many years.10 dallars for 16 ounces 4 gallons of gas.

ask 50 differnt people about premix you will get 50 differnt answers i love my klotz never had a problem runing it i order by the case in the end saves money little bit cheaper for each bottle and saves gas from runing from home to whereever you get it.