2 stroke oil

giantvt104

Jan 6, 2012
deer park, ny
Now that i have my oil injection deleted. i am shopping for pre mix oil. i really like maxima stuff. i think they produce a quality product. so im trying to decide which oil to get and start using consistently. maxima super m pre mix or maxima castor 927. they both seem good to me but im not totally sure? whats your opinion?

Maxima website states:

Super-M is a high performance racing 2-Cycle lubricant incorporating the latest technology. Super-M is a blend of clean burning petroleum base oil, synthetic polyolester, polybutene, anti-scuff/anti-wear compounds and a new additive that keeps rings, power valves and the exhaust tract "carbon free". Another newly developed additive 2000 Centistoke Ester provides additional anti-scuff protection as well as enhanced rust & corrosion protection. This environmentally friendly “smokeless” formula is in a class by itself.

Castor 927 is a unique blend of highly refined castor oil, a specially prepared synthetic and an additive system that reduces carbon and gum formation and provides excellent rust & corrosion protection. Castor 927 also contains an exclusive additive that keeps power valves cleaner and working properly. For all of us that wish to keep our air and water cleaner, Castor 927 is biodegradable. Castor 927 keeps on lubricating; where other lubricants turn to carbon or vaporize, and provides extra protection on cylinder walls, bearing journals and other critical areas at temperatures much higher than other lubricants.

Stumped :-/ haha

MAXIMA SUPER M............ FOR THE WIN !!!!!!!!!!

ran it for 8+ years in my '96, sold it with the stock piston/rings in it, still starting 1 -2 kicks everytime

97e7c364.jpg

MAXIMA SUPER M............ FOR THE WIN !!!!!!!!!!

ran it for 8+ years in my '96, sold it with the stock piston/rings in it, still starting 1 -2 kicks everytime

thats what im talking about!!! sounds like a good deal to me!!!

or if you like it expensive get some motul 800T i think it smells like rasberrys .

oohhh rasberrys...haha lmfao!!! not purposely looking to break the bank but dont mind a few bucks more at all for increased engine life....

Benol is good? gonna have to read up on it a bit.

thanks guys.... I:I

I run pro honda hp2 $8 a pint.. designed for cr dirt bikes.. super clean burn.. my powervalve lt loves it.. my blasters loved it. Mt first blaster was jetted to lean all winter... only lost 2psi of compression after 80 hours

oh man lolol!!!

i know its unrelated to this but i am ordering some boyesen pro series reeds and found few diy threads about it but couldnt find specifics about when i install them do i still install the oem reed valve stoppers?

Part# 58T-13616-01-00

oh man lolol!!!

i know its unrelated to this but i am ordering some boyesen pro series reeds and found few diy threads about it but couldnt find specifics about when i install them do i still install the oem reed valve stoppers?

Part# 58T-13616-01-00

If you'd like them to last, not flutter at high rpm's and not break at the furthest walk from home, use the reed stops

I run pro honda hp2 $8 a pint.. designed for cr dirt bikes.. super clean burn.. my powervalve lt loves it.. my blasters loved it. Mt first blaster was jetted to lean all winter... only lost 2psi of compression after 80 hours

thats awesome!!! but 8 bucks for 16ozs woooo!! so at 8oz per 2 gallons of gas for 32:1 and cost of 93 octane now is 4.20 a gallon. thats 6.20 a gallon to run. not too bad but a little pricey. cost benefit analasis time....... 8-|

Its Maxima 927 at 25:1 for me, all the way to the winners podium.

Super oil, super smell, super clean, brings tears to others eyes at the starting grid.