2 stroke bike.. lol

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
well the old lady has been wanting to go for bike rides.. well thats cool and all but to tell you the truth im a little lazy.. lol
so my solution to this problem is add a motor..
plus after selling the bike i needed something to put the klotz in.
well heres a couple pics. its not done but its a start. ill finish it tomorrow.
102_4837.jpg

102_4836.jpg

102_4835.jpg

102_4833.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one of those bikes JUST to do that too but spent the money on my 250 rebuilding it. If that's the Stinger kit they make 89-99-110 big bore/stroker kits, dry clutch (a REAL clutch) and 6-spd tranny's for them. The clutch upgrade, trans and 110 kits are the hardest to find but they are out there. Our computer fugged or I'd get the sites for those kits for you. You'd only have 6-700 in it minus bike cost.

Neat little project there! Let us know how it turns out! I've been thinking about building one of these since the kits are so cheap on ebay, but I'm not sure how well that small of an engine would perform. Sounds like it will do well. Now we just need to find somebody to port these little buggers to really make them rip! :D

yea the kits are on ebay, all in all i'll have less then $300 in it when im done. everything is mostly bolt and go. i did have to modify a couple things. gotta cut and weld the handlebars next ill post a couple more pics when its done. this is a "80cc kit" and with the 29" tires it should run about 35mph