1998 Yamaha SRX 700 Snowmobile for sale (MA/NH border)

cirame1

Jul 30, 2008
Selling my 1998 Yamaha SRX 700 Triple sled. I bought it about 3 years ago from Original owner and Ive used it 2 times since. Sled is in amazing condition almost looks brand new with full Ohlins suspension and track in great shape. Original owner did put alot of miles on the sled at up around 10,xxx but has never showed a sign of age. The sled is very fast and was extremely fun when i actually had the chance to ride it. It has all options available on the sled including hand warmers. The sled starts first pull every time. Unfortunately i have no use nor the room to keep the sled anymore. I am moving and need it gone asap.Sled also comes with brand new blue snowmobile helmet and helmet bag. Im asking $1600 obo. Serious inquires only please. Located in Amesbury,MA.

Best way to reach me for questions is by phone. 978-420-9361. Tony

sled.jpg

sled2.jpg

sled3.jpg

sled4.jpg

sled5.jpg

sled6.jpg

sled7.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Bump... $1400. Worth every last penny, should get 2k easily well snow starts flying. Also have 2 place open snowmobile tilt trailer for $400 obo or $300 with sled.

$1700 gets you 2800 dollars worth of snow heaven in a full package with a 300 dollar helmet never used for free. Get it while it lasts. If still here in another week itll be put away til winter. Thanks