For Sale 2006 Blaster, Unmodified

Junior

Jan 25, 2009
I bought this brand new from the dealer in feburary 07' as an 06' leftover with a friend of mine who also bought one. It was my first wuad, I rode it for a while, then in november 07', I moved up to a raptor 700, and this has been sitting ever since. I kept it anticipating my girlfriend would ride it, I put a pink seat and pink fox racing stickers on it for her, and she's just not into it. (All of the pink stuff can be removed and the original silver seat is under the cover, just need to remove the staples). I occasionally start it and ride it around, I just had it out this weekend for a few minutes. Overall, It runs great, starts easily usually on the first kick(kick start). The plastics and body are in good shape. There are the normal scratches and wear and tear from trails and time, but there was never any damage physically or cosmetically to this machine other than doing a wheelie, the rear brake light cracked and the back plastic near the seat(see pic), I replaced the tail light with a new one, and it's barely noticable with the seat on that the plastic is cracked. Overall, this is a super reliable, very solid machine, everyone knows the blasters for being rock solid, indestructable, all aroun fun quads. I have always done oil changes on the transmission every few months. This is the last year for 2 strokes too, due to the EPA regulations! There is no mixing oil with blasters, you just fill the oil tank and go. Each quart of oil lasts about 10 tanks of gas or so. Grease fitings were always greased, Brakes are great, and all lights work great. The rear tires will eventually need to be replaced, but they will probably last you another year or so. The rims have a lip, which has bends on it from the woods, and railroad tracks, but this does not affect the performance, or tires at all. The Tires do not leak at all. There is a plug in the one rear tire that has been there since the quad was a month old.

I never registered this machine, so you will get the original Yamaha MSO from the dealer and a bill of sale. If you choose to register it, NY (or your state) will issue you the first title. I also have the Keys(one regular, one spare)
and manual.
I can't think of much else, if you have questions, or want to look at it, feel free to email or call. (845) 341-7407