1998 Budget Build

Your bikes lookin cool .. But your attitude neeeds a beeeeotch slap!! hahaha.. Come over you can take all the pics you want... Here ill take them of you on my blasty gettin nasty.. lol .... keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!

dude your starting to freek me out

i used that krylon fusion on my old banshee worls good if u prep it right sais"no sanding required"LIE......sand it down work your way up in grits try to get all the scratches out (i also painted my stator cover too)

Your damn right it's a lie no preparation needed!!! I used this on my 02 that I currently working on. It stuck to fenders great but it doesn't stick to metal for sh*t! X(. I also painted the front plastic cover that hides the space where the bumper bolts on and it flaked right off. So no matter what do a lot of prep if you use fusion paint 8-|.

its a nice build but like those handle bars need to go and make it one blue and put fucing black rims and some holoshots

its a nice build but like those handle bars need to go and make it one blue and put fucing black rims and some holoshots
WOW......lol Thanks well the handle bars are staying but the pad may get changed....lol WHY would you want the a arms , swinger, and frame all same color....lol That would look.....stupid.....wheels and tires havent even been thought of yet.....thay will be the VERY last thing after the engine is ready and tuned......Im looking for a front bumper that looks like I want for about $40 right now.... I WILL FIND ONE

well got side tracked with the blaster.....lol kids started bitching about wanting to ride .....and to be honest .....I dont want them on MY bike .....lol SO.....I got them one to tear up.needs a few things but.........$40 cant go wrong..Well thats what it looked like when I got it .....lol Ill show a few more in a few........kids are doing this one....lol cleaning, painting plastic and decals....well we will see.......lol

Attachments

• 201_0559.jpg
    201_0559.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 201_0560.jpg
    201_0560.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 165
IDK man. After cruising through the thread, I credit you for being cheap and crafty, like me!

However I have some concern for a fellow rider. Weld that rear shock mount up right. That crazy set-up you got now scares me. I dont wanna read about you having shock up the ass or some other f*cked up scenario. lol.

you diffanitly killed it those stickers look horrible imo atleast they were placed very poorly but its your bike as long as u like it

you diffanitly killed it those stickers look horrible imo atleast they were placed very poorly but its your bike as long as u like it
DUDE GTFO and dont come back...that was soo f-ing negative...and u didnt even say it in a polite way...JUST STAY OUT

no dude you gtfo i barely post here and dont have any problems or want any dont even own a blaster anymore it was my opinion it wasnt negitive i was saying my opinion if he likes it thts all tht matters dont be such a douche bag