1998 Budget Build

Got a few more things in the mail yesterday....WooooHoooo Front 2 inch lowering kit and wheel spacers...+2I:I

Attachments

• 201_0431.jpg
    201_0431.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 173
Would a YFZ 450 shock be the shortist I can find? Is there somthing shorter? Im droping the front -2 so a was thinking, what is a 2 inch longer shock than stock cause I went +4 in the back and -2 in the front, so the rear has to be +2 longer than stock for it to sit level....right

what is the purpose of your ride? Flat track? Super Motard? MX? Trail? Im not quite following why you want to lower the front end. Considering its a budget build i would relocate the rear shock mount and get a 400ex rear shock. I got one for $40 shipped to my house off ebay. There is a huge difference from stock. the yzf shock will cost quite a bit more.

Well thank you but...I only paid $10 for it ...lol I was the only bidder for some reason. Still need rims and tires, but gonna pay out my ass for them no matter where I get them ..I think Still need front shocks also...somthing good and cheap...lol:D

Nice i need one too haha.

I got works for extended a arms for 200+shipping :)

They are tripple rate with rezzies.

Damn bro that bike is coming along killer. Im still waiting on freakin parts!! Managed to do a little painting, i need to post some new pics. But damn yours is gonna be bad ass! Any idea on when its getting put back together? I wanna do my frame but and parts but i want to wait until winter. Keep up the good work and keep posting!

So is that the krylon blue on the frame it looks different blue than the krylon blue can top.I was going to buy the red or blue like that at walmart an paint my frame now that i have to rebuild the motor.