1995 yamaha blaster restoration.

technically premixed gas is supposed to be used in like what? 2weeks at most:D
Not really sure. I burned up a nice stihl chainsaw after only 2 years of intermittent use. The intermittent use is what did it, that and ethanol gas sucking up water. I try to use mine up within a month

Personally I would choose a better oil, made for use in aircooled motorcycle applications, but I don't think that is your fouling problem

i have used 8 month old gas in my chainsaw with zero problem's
just throwing out possiblity's.
i had a foulin problem in my 89 cr125 //back in 96 that all of a sudden went away on it's own:eek:
not to mention i was hitting 60ft triple jumps while it was fooling....not to safe:)
winter gas is more oxygenated then summer gas as well just to throw that out there....ask ken lol;)

this is on a fresh rebuild so i want to fix asap. i have alot of time and money raped up in it would like to finally enjoy it lol

150308-222115.jpg

We cant see anything on your webcam bud. the 1.2 Mp isnt enough to capture detail. best thing is get more light or a different camera

My camera on my phone is broken. I'll try to get a better pic when I get home. What's the best fuel and 2 cycle to run in my blaster?