1990 Yamaha blaster Build pics

76ranger

Mar 20, 2008
Garfield Hts, Ohio
Here are pics of my motor i recently rebuilt. Installed it into the frame rails this weekend. Its got a vito's 240 big bore kit with a wiesco forged piston. A plus 3 mm stroker crank. I've got a keihin 35mm carb for it. The cases and cylinder head have been powdercoated dark blue with the jug being black. Cylinder has been ported and polished. Also installed a 04 disc brake setup on it this weeked. Slowly but surely getting there.

Last edited:
I've also have a lightened flywheel for it. Still need to get a set of v3 reeds, lrd exhaust and ricky stator, Cfm air box, and i'd like to get a armadillo grille for it. I have a set of douglas rims on it now...and plan to keep them. Future plans will call for a rear hydralic brake conversion, longer swing arms and a arms, and new plastic (dark blue and black). During the winter i'll probably take it all down and have the frame powdercoated.... I did the powdercoating of the motor but dont have an oven big enough for the frame. This is my first 4 wheeler, bought it this year....Now i just need to get it up and riding. My mom bought a couple of blasters for my brothers after i got mine. So i ride there's now