150 mph banshee!!

The funny thing is I texted him. Here is how the conversation went

Me- "Just curious, how did you get the banshee to do 150mph?"

Him- "It has some racing parts in it"

Me- "Like?"

Him- "Well I didn't list them in the post so it has a racing piston, something done to the pipes, $20 spark plug, and carb.

That was word for word!!!

That's why he only wants people to text him, that way he has enough time to come up with some b.s. to explain why and how he got that thing to do 150 ! He sounds ignorant ... " I have no TIME due to I am working all the TIME but you can text me anyTIME " HAAA

Keep suggesting stuff thats not even made for it and see if he keeps agreeing.

After about 15 things, tell him they dont make any of them I:I

I texted him and asked if he will trade for my blaster and he said he will. I might do it, I don't even care tht he said 150mph it's still a banshee

He said it runs good. I'm going to be down it delaware on Wednesday so I mise well go look at it. If I hear any clicking or bs in the motor I'm not going to do it.

Ya true it is Craigslist. I'm gonna give him a call and talk to him. It would be pretty funny to see how bad it runs or something if that's the case.

I do a LOT of transactions on CL. I can only assume one of the following is going on here. Either he does not speak good English or it is stolen. Ask where he got the bike from. What parts has he installed (most people don't put money into stolen bikes, they ride them until they break and part them out.) something is wrong with this ad and I suggest you meet in a public place and have the numbers ran BEFORE you buy it. A quick way to get an idea if it's stolen is to have him text you the vin number. This way you can have the vin ran and just make you it is in fact the vin when you look at it. If he says he can't find it or tells you to just come look at it, it's stolen.