12 port trail ported cylinder

call me stupid but r u actually drilling out the head to make the other ports then

yes the stock blasty design is only an 8 port setup...i added 2 boyesons and 2 triple exahust ports on the theory that getting the fuel air mix in and out of the motor faster will produce more power..am i right...who knows lol..running it is only real way to tell whats going on in there

He should be OK in the sealing provided the rings are doin their job.
Here's a world beating weedwacker motor I did ;)

P4220017.jpg

Just curious freek, you have pics of the exhaust side so I could see where they come into exhaust or am I looking at this wrong?

Great modding as usual freek, you can't leave a single part unmodded.....hehe

Looks sweet bro.Looks 100 times better than the one cylinder I sent you,bahhahahahahah caveman style!!!!! Ride report is a must!!!Great job brotha.

Looks sweet bro.Looks 100 times better than the one cylinder I sent you,bahhahahahahah caveman style!!!!! Ride report is a must!!!Great job brotha.

lol thanx man...yea i cringe every time i look at it lol
i have no doubt it will impress even the hardest critics.

im hoping so brotha...u always have a good thing to say about them, so im pretty pumped to try this baby out

thanx again guysI:I

Nice work Freek, looks good brutha.
Very curious on the ride report with those boyesens and triples, for sure.

Report report!!! I:I

well guys im waiting on a call from the machine shop, he is boring the cylinder and doing some head work for us.. i thought it would be done today but i couldnt get in touch with the guy...im gonna stop by tommorow, with a little luck a ride report will be sunday...mabe some vids lol

well guys im waiting on a call from the machine shop, he is boring the cylinder and doing some head work for us.. i thought it would be done today but i couldnt get in touch with the guy...im gonna stop by tommorow, with a little luck a ride report will be sunday...mabe some vids lol

Sa-weeeeet, rock on Freek!!!!
Good stuff, I am stoked just to hear about it when... I:I

Props for the build balls, love how you and Batt are always doin' Yo thang, rock on brutha.

well i figured id give up the ride report on this port work..bottom line its down right fuggan nasty...i had an issue with it spitting and sputtering when i put it under a load and after messing with carb for an hr finally realized that the coil wire was loose and slopping around fixed that and the thing came alive..instant throttle response, will lift up in every gear no prob at all..i havent got on it all the way cause i was still in the break in process with it..but what i felt so far was all im going to need as far as usable power for the trails...fuuny thing is im using the same jetting as i had in the 240 kit i used to run and it was dead on perfect..what are the chances of that..hopefully ill get some vids this weekend