110 cc chinese quad for my son

Devilman910

Dec 20, 2010
29 palms ca
I have this cheap junk chinese quad i got my 9 year old son to start out on does anyone know how to squeeze some extra power out of this thing

I didnt even pay for it i traded an extra xbox for it everyone i have talked to said those things are worthless and you fant get parts for them

best way to get power outta that quad..is sell it and get something better...any time/money invested in chinese crap will be in vain when it doesnt exactly what its designed to do..which is blow up..... ive considered buying one a few times for my daughter... price is right.. just get what you pay for is all..

There are a few sites that sell chineses atv parts and "upgrades" but i think yall are right i should waste the money once he gets a handle on riding ill get him a good quad he can reach the controls on my quad but i dont think he is ready for shifting yet

Best way to make it go alot faster is sell it cheap.Honestly drive it to the ground or sell it before it dies.Parts are hard to come by for those knock offs.They run well for a little while then they die and thats when it is time to donate it to the trash man.

take all the gay cosmetics off of it. just leave on whats needed. and if you can, fabb up some custom parts. weld up something cool... idk, just make it so the little man can have a good time! good luck.

i've had bad experiences working on chin chin knock offs that belong to a few buddies or a lil kid the way those quads are designed is they can't handle the stock power PERIOD.... sorry bud best bet is to find a 90-200 cc name brand quad. polaris had alot of quads that were automatic and can be found used for cheap just gotta look hard.

yea polaris has there preditor 90 and its 2 stroke, oil injected, and automatic but it still has reverse and a neutral gear

They aren't that bad to get parts for or work on not a damn difference between them or the old atc's!I've found everything I needed for mine between pirahna pit bikes and chinese atv parts.com.biggest thing uyou can do is remove the baffles from the exhaust and a conical airfilter and jet it.I've got 2yrs and counting on mine and its a. Fun little lowspeed trail rider.mines a midsized raptor knock off I paid $35 for.

If you can work on an atc you can work on the china stuff its identical I even have an aftermarket cam in mine made by I belive crower of all companies.look harder if you can't find parts.

I was really dissapointed in my 800$ pos. It lasted for my sone about two months and has not run in the last two years. That thing is junk and I really wish I had not bought it.

I have a fushin 110 that ran great for a year untill the wiring harness burnt up now its been sitting for 5 months but it was used when i got it, and it was well worth the $300 because we ran it hard in the trails and doing wheelies lol but it ran good up till the very end.