02 BLASTER FULL RESTORATION CUSTOM TT/DRAG

79aacb31.jpg

47421e98.jpg

136921f0.jpg

8c40fb16.jpg

well heres all the stuff i orderd that has came in let me know what ya think and does any have or has anyone used this dual gasser trottle j/w need help have a ???????????????

yo blaster master 85

you got a header and pipe on that to sell? if so let me know

and im gonna grind the inports on my fuel intake. does anyone know how to do that?

dude that throttle is sick as hell. is there a way to lock it out so while youre trail riding it doesnt twist for thumb throttle and the thumb throttle doesnt work while using the twist? also where can you get that? (i know its a drag bike im just saying) but aside from that looks good man. whats that damper for just drag racing or what?

dude that throttle is sick as hell. is there a way to lock it out so while youre trail riding it doesnt twist for thumb throttle and the thumb throttle doesnt work while using the twist? also where can you get that? (i know its a drag bike im just saying) but aside from that looks good man. whats that damper for just drag racing or what?

yup its one or the other cant wait to try it outI:I

ok does anyone have a header and pipe they wanna get ride of? so the whole kit?

im milling my head and widining the ports. im giiting the frame and a arms pouter coated. swing arm. everything.

k&n air filter

whole shot tires

milker rimes

just starting to customize it

im milling my head and widining the ports. im giiting the frame and a arms pouter coated. swing arm. everything.

k&n air filter

whole shot tires

milker rimes

come on man this is not the place to post that

k&n air filter

whole shot tires

milker rimes

yea dude go in the engine section lol and learn how to spell