02 BLASTER FULL RESTORATION CUSTOM TT/DRAG

are you planning on keeping the front end that wide, reason i ask is ive been drag racing for 8 years and from my experiance a thinner front end has a little less wieght. also the front upper control arms should be more parralel or level. the reason behind it is that when you launch and your front end comes up when you land the front wheels wont kick back or cause wats called bump steer and possibly cause you to loose control due to the angle of the tie rods. not trying to bash just giving you info that has been handed down to me from some very wise racers. your bike does look freakin awesome and sorry for your lose i know how you feel. keep it up and itll be a good bike

also wat are your plans for the motor. if you need any info on building a beast of a blaster motor let me know and ill give you all my tricks

are you planning on keeping the front end that wide, reason i ask is ive been drag racing for 8 years and from my experiance a thinner front end has a little less wieght. also the front upper control arms should be more parralel or level. the reason behind it is that when you launch and your front end comes up when you land the front wheels wont kick back or cause wats called bump steer and possibly cause you to loose control due to the angle of the tie rods. not trying to bash just giving you info that has been handed down to me from some very wise racers. your bike does look freakin awesome and sorry for your lose i know how you feel. keep it up and itll be a good bike
well i thought since my i needed new a arms i got wide ones and one of my knuckles is bent so im going to get a new one thanks for the input and thanks again B-)

well if your gonna drag race only then a aggressive drag port and polish,either a stock stroke or stroker crank and rod to handl ethe stress, new bearings, new reeds, machined and rechambered head for race gas or alky, cut tranny, machine flywheel, new clutch, go .10 over piston just to be safe, bigger carb, drag pipe or a good in frame like cpi or vitos, remove air box and use a clamp on filter, lighten your frame up as much as possible take off your front brakes, cut your wiring harness you only need 3 wires to run the bike, i could go on for days.

ohh wow!! i nearly sh*t myself when i saw that blaster!!! i tohught u were finished with it but wow i guess not so props to u!

nice bike

ive enjoyed seeing how you built up your bike love the colors and i really like those plastics, where did you get those again, im sorry im sure you said where but i cant find the website.

well if your gonna drag race only then a aggressive drag port and polish,either a stock stroke or stroker crank and rod to handl ethe stress, new bearings, new reeds, machined and rechambered head for race gas or alky, cut tranny, machine flywheel, new clutch, go .10 over piston just to be safe, bigger carb, drag pipe or a good in frame like cpi or vitos, remove air box and use a clamp on filter, lighten your frame up as much as possible take off your front brakes, cut your wiring harness you only need 3 wires to run the bike, i could go on for days.

yea i have alot of that in process thanks for the advice goin with a 240 kit then going to send it to flotec and get it full drag p&p +4 stroker haveB-) v force 3 all ready all new bearings are done going with a 38mm air striker carb getting drag pipe air box is removed have a sick k&n clamp on just nedd some time thats my biggest prob