02 BLASTER FULL RESTORATION CUSTOM TT/DRAG

blastermaster85

Feb 20, 2008
somewhere , mass
OK GUYS IM GETTIN HER DONE

OK where do i start i bought this blaster off of graigslist boston about 4 months ago and yes i had big plans for it to i got it just to turn it in to a beast but any way i going to turn her into a TT quad i have another blaster my first quad and thats what i ride in the trails and race in the dirt and stuff so this is race use only mostly on street and flat track here s some pics from when i first got it but only stayed together for like a hour or two im going to post the whole project up on here so feel free to ask me anything or give me some feed back that would be great thanks for the time

The blaster85
ps ............LONG LIVE THE 2 STROKE

267.jpg

260.jpg

269.jpg

264.jpg

257.jpg

5963cbf0.jpg

247c3786.jpg

253.jpg

255.jpg

Last edited:
nice what are you going to do to it as far as performance

LOTS
VITOS 240 big bore kit
HOT RODS +3 from stock stroker
boysen reed cage wit carbon fiber reeds
bigger carbs 34 or 35 mm
oil block off
+ 4 swing arm
and lots lots more

lookin real good man, mine came apart 6-7 years ago so i never took pics of the original, got it new in 99 and ripped it up and then it hung around my barn in peices for many of moon. have you already got the parts as far as performance and such? takes a while but its worth it when its done.

yea i have some stuff all ready heres some pics they just need to be cleaned up a bit before i install i will post after shots after all said and done

6c622f8e.jpg

fb54bd1b.jpg

5f977678.jpg

76da333d.jpg

waiting on new reeds

i ordered lager +2 each side i have +4 swing arm also lowering in the front so the a arms are like strait out and also the back is going to be way lower
stock shocks

man you got it looking real good, as far as lights i would just look around and find a style that would look good with the plastics

Im from Mass too, i am looking to get some powdercoating done. How much did you pay to have that frame done, i imagine expensive with that crazy paint and where did you have it done.

Subscribing.
I love drag Blasty build ups! Your frame color really pops and the plastic looks sharp too...PB

i got the powdercoating done at a place called htc racing check it out on the web if you google htc racing it will come up on the first page for sure
oh its in whitman ma cost 400 that includes al the cleaning of the frame ,sand blasting and powder coat so not all that bad when you break it down they do a great job its baked twice not once oh what part of mass are you in any way

Last edited:
keep us updated with some pics blastermaster! i want to see the outcome on this bike!! its pretty sexy so far!!!

i love it man.
if i ever did paint my frame and got new plastics, i would do exactly what you did. it looks real nice.