'01 Part Out

I paid like $70 for that dg fatty grab bar new, and I absolutely love it ! They clean up real nice with some mother's . . . Not a bad deal at all for the condition it's in guys.

Here's the list of what's left.

-Front drum brakes/spindles - $25 shipped
-Upper A-Arms (paint is rough but joints feel good) - $20 shipped
-Stock gas tank- $30 shipped
-Stock seat (blue/black, rear corner has small tear) - $40 shipped
-Rear sprocket carrier w/jam nuts - $20 shipped
-Solid rear brake disk/carrier - $20 shipped
-Clutch cable - $8 shipped
-Foot pegs and rear brake pedal (for cable disc) - $20 shipped
-Tie rods with ends - $20 shipped
-Air intake boot w/stock filter cage/mounting plate - $20 shipped
-Stock swingarm - $50 shipped
-DG Full skid plate (not the prettiest thing but still works. Missing all but 2 of the mounting clips.) - $25 shipped

Last edited:
hello my wife is interested in the swing arm skid plate her # is 517 740 7497 her e mail is dvieta@gmail . com Thanks Todd/Denise

One last shot at selling this stuff. Moving in a month and don't want to have to move it all again or store it. Basically just looking to cover shipping on these things and help out someone who may need a part.

Here's what's left:

-Upper A-Arms (paint is rough but joints feel good) - $20 shipped (pretty sure I still have these, I'd have to check the boxes)
-Stock swingarm - $50 shipped
-DG Full skid plate (not the prettiest thing but still works. Missing all but 2 of the mounting clips.) - $25 shipped

Negative on the grab bar. All I've got left is whats in post #33. I'm moving in the next day or so, so it may be a while until I get internet back up and running and can check up on here.

One last call before this stuff goes on the next scrap run. I've replied to a couple people with no response. I hate to just toss this stuff but I need the space for other projects. Post 33 has what's left.

One last bump on this. Monday it will be cleared out so I can finish up the garage and start something new.

-DG Full skid plate (has some wear from use but still functional. Missing 4 of the 6 mounting clips.) - $25 shipped