01 clutch help

Jre720

Dec 26, 2016
so I just took the clutch cover off there is a spring missing and I can spin the adjustment with my hand is there a lock nut for that? My other question is where is the crank seal on this side ?

Attachments

• IMG_7524.JPG
    IMG_7524.JPG
    263.8 KB · Views: 132
Just realized there is no spring because the screw is snapped off inside .. :(

Damn dude that sucks. .you got to remove the inner and outer clutch basket and 2 gears behind that to get the that side seal

That's okay I plan on doing a clutch since this thing is open anyways really sucks that people are so careless with what they have and don't give a damn if they put it together half ass or incomplete therefore I'm going to do clutch along with the seal to play it safe

What is a good adjustment all the way tight or is there a specific amount of turns out it should be?

the other screw head is preety well stripped/head in deed:)
from pic although there is two options on the bolt lol
Agreed I luckily used the 8mm socket on it those are still good..if when I take these springs off and that one that is missing , there indeed is a bolt stuck in there how do I get the basket off in that scenario

2 questions first one is how do I get the snapped bolt out of the spring bolt hole, and second question is, is there an easy way to get the nut off of the inner clutch basket without the gears spinning it and not having a clutch holder, I have already tryed the penny in the gear but not working to
Well for me