01 400ex vs my cr125

you'll win. I had a 2003 400ex with a pipe filter and jet kit and I've had a 2005 yz125 with pipes filter and jet kit and the 125 was quite a bit faster

You'll win.

Now I'm not starting anything but...
Why must you guys race on the street? This is the exact reason why this sport is getting taken away from us!

lol my 80 beats the sh*t out of my freinds 300ex...i mean I smoke him by like 10 bike links.. i'll get a video

i believe it, quads under 400cc (unless there 2 stroke) are slow very slow. i fixed my 250ex yesterday and rode it for 5 mins, and now its on craigslist lol. but i dont think a 125 can beat a 450.

I had a stock '99 yz125 that would smoke my brothers 265r. He could get me off the line but once I shifted into 3rd if was over

i would say the YZ 125 and the raptor 700 are very close matches the raptor has more top speed but in a drag race where you can not top them out between my friend and i who ever was on their A game would win even on my worst day the raptor could not get 2 bike lengths on me and same for him when i was in the lead but he would gain on me in the last 3 lengths.. and both were almost stock mine with a UNI silencer and FMF silencer.. and the raptor on a 2bros exhaust.. its all about the riders

i would say the YZ 125 and the raptor 700 are very close matches the raptor has more top speed but in a drag race where you can not top them out between my friend and i who ever was on their A game would win even on my worst day the raptor could not get 2 bike lengths on me and same for him when i was in the lead but he would gain on me in the last 3 lengths.. and both were almost stock mine with a UNI silencer and FMF silencer.. and the raptor on a 2bros exhaust.. its all about the riders

how do you have a uni and fmf silncer on it???? lol

my old 1998 YZ 125 i had it for like 4 months i had it when i still had the blaster.. bought it for like $600 and rebuilt the forks and put the uni filter on it and it came wit a full fmf pipe but i didnt like the fatty so i had the stock pipe with fmf silencer.. and then i traded it for the quadracer i have now

my new hybrid is running the old fmf fatty that i took off the yz and then i bought a pro circuit silencer and i order a uni filter so ya.. whole point of that story is to support that guy that said that the 125 can beat almost any 4stroke is kinda true it rivals the raptor 700