Works Dual Rate Or Stage 1 elkas.

Yes they are for stock arms stock length. But if you get a arms and choose long travel option has nothing to do with the +3+1 that is referring to 3" out and 1" forward stock travel -long travel will have the shock mounts in a different location that is all! Sorry for confusion!

ahh :) il probably just stick to stock a-arms for a good while as its mostly the shocks i need changing I:I

I been rockin stock arms for a while, the wider would help with turns a bit more but I got use to whipping it around pretty good, best part is it rides so smooth compared to stock junk!

if i can ever help you guys around all that vat/tax/duties stuff, just give me a holler, i'd be more than happy to have you pay for parts, have stuff shipped to me, then i'll ship it to you with the $20/gift designation to help you all save some L's < our keyboards do not have that fancy L you guys get to use instead of the $ sign, LOL

anything over $100 on rocky mountain is free shipping to us here in the states

Last edited:
if i can ever help you guys around all that vat/tax/duties stuff, just give me a holler, i'd be more than happy to have you pay for parts, have stuff shipped to me, then i'll ship it to you with the $20/gift designation to help you all save some L's < our keyboards do not have that fancy L you guys get to use istead of the $ sign, LOL

cant ask for better then this nice one awk I:I

if i can ever help you guys around all that vat/tax/duties stuff, just give me a holler, i'd be more than happy to have you pay for parts, have stuff shipped to me, then i'll ship it to you with the $20/gift designation to help you all save some L's < our keyboards do not have that fancy L you guys get to use istead of the $ sign, LOL

Mate that sounds good to me would save me alot of money

Cheers mate ;-)

Mate that sounds good to me would save me alot of money

Cheers mate ;-)

anything to help a fellow rider get back out on the trails or track, and save a few $$ in the process !!I:I

Only if you buy it for me and ship it to me!

Good stuff bro, I'm actually helping out a brutha from Ireland doing the same thing!

Only if you buy it for me and ship it to me!

Good stuff bro, I'm actually helping out a brutha from Ireland doing the same thing!

Ian does it with that dude from holland, see a trend here ?

sure is man :D once iv got my my exhaust and shocks il be coming a support member I:I not sure how you do it but il try figure it out :D

Easy to do click on anyone's blue forum supporter bar under their name, I always check "NO" under reocurring as I don't want paypal automatically charging me each year! then pay with paypal!

Then go to user CP tab click the membership subscription tab-and select forum supporter save and your done!

/\ just like you finding the "spell check"
i did not know you could click anyones badge to go to the subscribe page, hmmmm

its good to have some trusted people outside the uk who can help us out in the hour of need i wont be giving any money to the forum untill my quad is done as thats were all my cash is going am sure you guys fully understand :) i am so greatful that i came across this forum when i did could not ask for any thing better :)

i wont be giving any money to the forum untill my quad is done as thats were all my cash is going am sure you guys fully understand :)

times are tough all over, and getting the bike running and rideable is the number one priority.
support if/when you can

Go with the works.. they are very good quality , and the works shocks will match your bike nicely.

if i can ever help you guys around all that vat/tax/duties stuff, just give me a holler, i'd be more than happy to have you pay for parts, have stuff shipped to me, then i'll ship it to you with the $20/gift designation to help you all save some L's < our keyboards do not have that fancy L you guys get to use instead of the $ sign, LOL

That's reassuring, Thanks Awk !!! I:I