Works dual rate.

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
I have a set of works dual rate shocks 14 1/2 eye to eye from center. I have a 170$ Shipped offer On e bay (no fees) . Id rather sell them to someone on here for that price and knock off $20 for Forum folks so $150 shipped plus pay pal fee. Good shocks.. If anyone wants them I need to knw soon..

Thanks,

Mike

Im thinking until tmrw. ? Its not an official E bay offer but on the side. (message through E bay) So you know what ones they are then. I can get you some more pics if you need let me know.

Not ness. But yes i know which ones, i was bumbed when i took off my 14.5" length when i swapped in the blaster works, been keepin an eye out for banshee dual rates, timing just is the thing i have to look into bc of holiday season, ill have to look in a.m. at funds.

I feel you on that,, If it weren't Holiday season I wouldn't be selling them..

Yanno I was just thinking that and surprised no one asked,, When I bought them they were set up on a banshee and for a 165-175lb rider. Being a blaster is lighter and im a lil bit more than 175 I left it what it was and was happy. Best if you had a re valve I guess or leave how they are and see how you like them.. ??

Ok great, im pretty dang interested, I have to check with the financial observer (wife). I will let you know first thing in the morning. Id be putting these on blaster with +3 arms an 170 rider.