Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

cbaber

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Apr 12, 2007
NY
To make the "Marketplace" section a little safer and friendly, the standards have to be raised for the the users who use the Marketplace to buy and sell. We are sure that you would feel much better buying from a "Supporting Member" or a member that has many posts where you can easily check back at their posts and learn a little something about them. Help us decide, who should be allowed to use the "Marketplace" section to posts and create buy/sell threads.

maybe you considered it, maybe not but alot of times when a certain sections blocked off, its not visable by who its blocked from, it should be visable so people can still see and then want to become a suporting member + the other requirements to buy something. whos votting for 15 posts, dont mean to be pushy but thats defently to low.

They will be visible and everyone will definitively still be able to see all the posts/threads in the marketplace no matter who will end up being able to post in them.

I voted for 15 post AND supporter OR 150 post non supporter... Paying that $10 shows commitment/investment into the forum, and shows me they are serious about making the best out of our forum.

i agree if they are a supporting member they show some respect for the forum but whats 10$ investment to scam for hundreds... just my thought if they are more active of a member with more posts then we get to know them a little better and vise versa .

i may sound real pushy, acualy i know i am, but why the hell are people voting for 15 posts and forum supporter when you want security when buying or selling? i voted 50 + forum supporter but at minimum 30 posts.

I voted for Forum Supporter with 30 plus posts or members with 300+. Reason being, anybody that wants to come on here and rip people off isnt going to want to spend the $10.00 to be a supporting member. They want to come in get their money and leave. I know you could become a forum member and knock out 30+ posts in a day but it is still a time investment. Plus when you go check out their post and all they say is "lol" and "nice blaster" or "yea you can do that" you may get the clue that they are just trying to rack up those posts. As for regular members that have to have 300+ posts unless you sit on the forum all day and comment about every post it will take you a good while to rack up that amount of posts.

Just my opinion though. Seems that I voted for the most popular one thogh!

Another important fact about dealing with Forum Supporters in the marketplace is that you KNOW they have a paypal account since they were able to acquire this membership. There should be no excuse that somebody does not have a paypal account and wants to accept another form of payment. Most scammers try to go around using paypal to accept payments since most of the time the buyer can get his money back pretty quick.

i think this will help with all the people "walking in off the streets" and just trying to sell items