whats faster (be honest)

i doubt they'll stop making 2stroke oil in the forseable future...soo much sh*t needs it right now..chainsaws, many lawnmowers, weedwackers, jetskiis, snomobiles (which some new ones are still 2strokes i think..but not many), the yz dirtbikes are still 2strokes, there are cars in Great Brittain that are 2 strokes...just too much to quit out on 2stroke oil... and if they DO stop, imma find out WHO and imma BLOW THEM TO PIECES MUAHAHAHHA lol..

hmmm not sure there is any 2 stroke cars in the uk lol =))

the only difference with the 2 strokes is taht you can actually SEE the fumes..if you could see all the sh*t commin out of a 4 poker you'd be like...holyshitballsofhellmotherfucking crazy sh*t!

yeah i was thinking that, like when my friend accidently put some premixed fuel in his 4 stroke it was smoking alot! until it fouled the plug :)

Yeah the raptor may be faster in drag but NOTHING else, and it kills me to say that. But what really pisses me off is every magazine ive read so far says the raptor is so much better than the blaster, and its not. If you change the gearing and throw a pipe on a blaster it would kill a craptor 250 AND still be like 1000 bucks cheaper!

the only 2-stroke car if heard in the us is a saab look it up youtube i saw it not to long ago!!! its really old though

I agree with previous posters, for what its worth you can buy a Blaster cheaper than a Raptor 250 and put the extra cash into it and it will absolutly destroy the Raptor 250.

man thats all a lie yamaha is only covering up for its loss of the blaster because nothing elise compers

how does blasterboy200 have an 07 blaster and you guys know whats awesome if you go to canada you can pick up a brand new 08 banshee

i agree i am from canada, and here a hint ,09 banshee are still on the liste,trust me i know wath i am talking about!!!!! but blaster is gone, no more for 08!!!

Blaster should Blaze that thing, It takes alot of 4 stroke to compare to a 2 stroke CC wise, them thumpers dont got the get up and go.

Your funny, the four stroke technology out right now is amazing trust me i've ridden motocross my whole life and just last year i switched over to a thumper(06 yz250f) and all i got to say is wow way faster, power every where, smoother, and much easier to ride.