whats faster (be honest)

alright..guys..there are benefits and downsides to both, dont fight about it...i have a 400ex, they aren't a half bad quad once you throw some aftermarket sh*t on but i do like 2strokes more..but seriously..dont argue

do they look the same as an 06 and some kid from england was on here the other day and he said something about it being illegal to ride in england is that true

i beleave there are two stroke cars .hell my freind has a mercades that run on used veggie oil.that he gets free from resturants.know thats crazy sh*t but true.

nah i beleive u about the veggie oil, only down side is after ur done driving u have to put fuel back in so the oil will not become gummed up or freeze

do they look the same as an 06 and some kid from england was on here the other day and he said something about it being illegal to ride in england is that true

That guy was from Ireland, haha.

I quite like the looks of the new raptors, but apparantly the parts are going to be well expensive for them?!?!

Since they say them frames an that is alot lighter why not put a blaster motor in a raptor 250 frame??? that would be kick ass.

That would be a cool project, but not for a few years. To much money for the 250. I might try to get a beat up one in a few years to screw around with.