Sep 13, 2010
jackson, nj
you get a mouse that looks ALMOST like the car you just boughtI:I

dsc03163eq.jpg

pretty cool, lights up when using it, have to do till it comes home

dsc03166m.jpg

New Ford Car | For Sale | Freehold

ITS THE BLACK ONE ON THE BOTTOM, MINE MINE MINE MINE

yea yea yea, i know pics or im lying, as soon as i get it, the drivers seat had to be moved back 2 inches and lowered a inch and half so i can drive the dam thing, different tires, and a injection tune, should have it by thursday if the weather holds up.

YE HAAA!!

Last edited:
Well the bottom car on the page posted is a 2011 ford focus... which, I too, hope you didn't pay $58,000 for.

Just giving you a good rib about your link. You know the rules... pics or your lyin! HAHA

midlife crisis? wife let you spend that kind of dough eh? i tried to get mine to buy off on me getting a gtr...she laughed when i told her the price....one day

Well the bottom car on the page posted is a 2011 ford focus... which, I too, hope you didn't pay $58,000 for..
Just giving you a good rib about your link. You know the rules... pics or your lyin! HAHA

Huh. Link must be messed up. I posted the dealers inventory of mustangs

looks like you also have a mustang GT mouse laying in the back ground

Yes. I have two boys. They are for them. If I only got one it would have been a fist fight over it

midlife crisis? wife let you spend that kind of dough eh? i tried to get mine to buy off on me getting a gtr...she laughed. when i told her the price....one day

My wife works in education. Work for me is sketchy at best. I had a 68 Shelby that was stolen 19 years ago and been wanting a new generation since a classic is out of my league. Deal was there could not pass up. We went to buy a van for the business and got this as well on a whim.
We have a good contract coming up that will take care of it. No mid life crisis here. Just some fun while young enuff to enjoybit without depends on.

The pics from the dealer suck. So many lights on it theres nothing but glare. This is a pic of the exact model. Pics on fri fellas. No one is waiting more then me

shelby%20gt500%20for%20sale,%20shelby%20gt%20500%20for%20sale,%20mustangs%20for%20sale,%20classic%20mustangs%20for%20sale-277152805309186600.jpg

Shes pretty...i really dont think ford has done any justice to the mustang in a long long time especially 80s they were just EWW for styling..... all these new gen stangs, cameros, and the dodge stuff... none of it really does justice to the oldies...

Shes pretty...i really dont think ford has done any justice to the mustang in a long long time especially 80s they were just EWW for styling..... all these new gen stangs, cameros, and the dodge stuff... none of it really does justice to the oldies...

^^^^ you would hate my mustang then, it is a 1988 Mustang GT 5.0, it is the fox body style.

Yea you couldnt pay me to drive a FORD... let alone an 80s mustang..... The only thing ive seen that i like from ford was the leather inside a king ranch f-150....... thats a nice interior...

midlife crisis? wife let you spend that kind of dough eh? i tried to get mine to buy off on me getting a gtr...she laughed when i told her the price....one day
hahaha...I got to drive a 2010 gtr.....one of the nice things about being a carsalesman at a Nissan dealership...

Yea you couldnt pay me to drive a FORD... let alone an 80s mustang..... The only thing ive seen that i like from ford was the leather inside a king ranch f-150....... thats a nice interior...

ever heard of a ford GT40? I would give both my nut's for that car