What else do you do?

izzo

Dec 9, 2014
Astoria, OR
www.nwdatsuns.com
I didn't really throw up an intro. But I will in here. Also. This thread is maybe for a little bit about you, but also what else you do. What other hobbies do you have?

I'm Tim. I live in Astoria, OR. I have an addiction to Datsuns. It's pretty bad. I don't hoard them. But I've had probably 40 in the last ten years. I find them. I fix them. I drive them a minute and send them down the road for someone to enjoy. I have lost interest some over the last year or two. Mainly due to finances not as much as they once were. And I have kind of shifted focus over to riding more than datsuns. Tho I am in the market to grab up another one and slam it for a daily driver. I own my own website dedicated just to the datsuns. It's a forum just like this.

Anyways. Enough text for now. Tell us and the rest of us, what else it is you do in your free time for hobbies. I will let my pictures do my talking. These are some of the toys I've had over the years. I have so many I may have to make a new post just to hold all the pictures!

This is the one. The one that got me going the most. I traded a computer for it. Ran ok. Sounded like butt. no muffler, dropped off under driver seat, driver seat non existant. Your butt hit the floor lol. It was worn out. Anyways. I lowered it, new this, new that, got her going real good. Then sold her to a buddy for 200 bucks. What a deal. 3 years later it got stuck in 3rd gear. I bought it back for 400. Wtf! Swapped out the trans and then sold it down the road. Loved to have kept her, but not enough room for me and the fam.

CAM00424.jpg

Current Daily
CAM01052.jpg

My old whip. 78 King cab. Cut the back out of the cab and made it a full walk thru. Was cool. Slammed all to hell. No suspension lol
2011-11-04_09-43-01_516.jpg

2011-11-04_09-42-34_649.jpg

My old B210. And my girl friends 210
CAM00315.jpg

My old ST
2011-11-21_10-10-05_958.jpg

Well, that's it for now. I have many more. But I have to login to another photobucket and don't feel like blasting them all out now. Will do it over time to help keep thread thriving.

Aight guys. your turn. Post up your other hobbies, cars, bikes, whatever.

Welcome to the forum . I like the old Datsun cars. I don't see any around my way. Post up a link to that forum. I would like to check it out.

It's kind of small! There's a much larger forum out there. But it's taken on a life of its own and is mostly filled with kids being ass holes and elitists being rude to new guys. So that's when mine popped up. It's more laid back. People joking, having fun, actually getting help.

http://www.nwdatsuns.com

If you sign up you can see the general chat section. It's hidden from non members because there's a bunch of guys on the board and there's 2-3 threads dedicated to women.

Reactions: blasterdemon7
It's kind of small! There's a much larger forum out there. But it's taken on a life of its own and is mostly filled with kids being ass holes and elitists being rude to new guys. So that's when mine popped up. It's more laid back. People joking, having fun, actually getting help.

http://www.nwdatsuns.com

If you sign up you can see the general chat section. It's hidden from non members because there's a bunch of guys on the board and there's 2-3 threads dedicated to women.

Cool. I'll check it out.

nice some unexpected crap caused me to have to sell my Datsun and I still miss her,now I fix and sell quads/trikes/bikes as a hobby.I also find old 3 wheelers and get em going again.I dig the datsuns they are different that=cool
100_1910.JPG