Wally Lights Install *tons of pics*

Well the wires that go to the stock light is where you hook them up. One is low, one is high the other is common. Pick the low or high and a common, or put low and high together so no matter where you flip the switch its on. Not real hard... Just look at the wiring now.

yes i have the yellow and green factory wires both together in this plug. this plug comes with the light kit and i spliced the positive from the lights to the plug.

DSC09435.sized.jpg

sorry guys i'll try to get pics at night this weekend. the balster is at my brothers house since it is now his. i sold it to him to get me a bigger sized 4x4 atv.

i did this mod too, mounted mine on the fender bolt as well in the little valley. w/ the 25 watters, they are pretty bright. brighter than stock for sure. i've got mine wired to run as low beams and kept the stock light's hi beam. visibility is def increased except for the fact that because they're mounted in that little valley, the far peripheral is truncated.
also, another thing i did (maybe i'll start a thread on it) is wired in a killswitch for the tail light. so that whenever i'm running the tail of the pack and don't need a brake light for anybody behind me, i'll kill the tail light so that the headlights don't dim when i hit the brakes.
also will come in handy if we ever get chased by rangers or patrol (we trespass) cuz it's a lot harder to see where someone you're chasing is goin if you can't see their tail light.

i did this mod too, mounted mine on the fender bolt as well in the little valley. w/ the 25 watters, they are pretty bright. brighter than stock for sure. i've got mine wired to run as low beams and kept the stock light's hi beam. visibility is def increased except for the fact that because they're mounted in that little valley, the far peripheral is truncated.
also, another thing i did (maybe i'll start a thread on it) is wired in a killswitch for the tail light. so that whenever i'm running the tail of the pack and don't need a brake light for anybody behind me, i'll kill the tail light so that the headlights don't dim when i hit the brakes.
also will come in handy if we ever get chased by rangers or patrol (we trespass) cuz it's a lot harder to see where someone you're chasing is goin if you can't see their tail light.

yea my taillight will only work when i have the headlight switch on :D

Well my headlight plastic was kinda warped.. and the lenzzzz would not stay in! properly... it was jimmy rigged by the previous owner.. BUT Today! It bit the dust! lol fell out and busted at a high speed.

So walley world conversion here I come! I just hope I can figure it out we should have the same stock in our walmart in Ontario Canada as you guys in the US I would assume! Going to check it out!

I think they look killer on the fender mounts in my opinion. I like loosing the headlight on the older models. It looks tackey.. and Good without it there.

Thanks for all the great DIY Info!

thanks ill give you a rep im doin dis 2 morrow i love it but i not going to mount it on the fenders cause ill screw it up but thanks man and good job!!!

just monted dem today but on the front fender mount and this thread is what helped me do it if it wasnt for dis i probaly would of screwed something up thanks!!!!!!

did the wally world lights last weekend. WAAAAYYYYY better than the "1984 honda 110" headlight!!! i never would have thunk to look in the house lighting section for replacement bulbs. GREAT 'DIY' THREAD

Attachments

• mike and guns 145.jpg
    mike and guns 145.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 401
got a pair last night price was like 19 and the spot i grabed them from said 15 cashier changed it too 15 4 me. got to work today and hunted around the trailer and came across a set of 20 watters replaced with mine. gota mount them up and ready to ride next weekend WOOT

i picked them up also but never seen this thread, i just hated the stock light makes it look like crap so i looked at the connection pieace and said to my buddy im going to walmart i seen these chrome lights that would look nice so i picked them up and that was like a week ago then ran into this thread and said sh*t i gotta put them on. Definatly good diy thread i did mine on the hood as well but spaced them out more.