• toomey

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • shearer

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

reefriot

Aug 16, 2010
sunny central Oregon
not sure if this has been done with these pipes but wanted to hear from people that have run them. I really like the sound of the toomeys but have heard nothing but good things about shearer for the banshee, when i contacted them and asked the same question i was told there pipe is great for none built motors. has good low and mid with great top end. price differance is almost a 100 bucks more for the tommey.

i think toomeys are just really loud and thats it, sheares are amazing pipes, id love to have a blaster with one

and sheare are only like 275$ for a plain pipe and like 300 for a chrome on, SHEARE FTW

shearer's are just another kennedy/yb snakeoil myth, that are poorly made and finished !!!
toomeys have ruled left bend pipes for years

I can't say how a shearer would do on a Banshee, but I tried it back to back with a Dynoport. Two differant topends and each time back to back with no changes. The Dynoport was alot better on the bottom and all the way threw mid. on both motors. So I would have to say as far the shearer on a Blaster, it's a no go!

not even a question man... i for one have had a shearer, listen to awk dude PURE SNAKE OIL. make the right decision

toomey all the way

toomeys are good from mid to topend,the shearers i have no no idea i ahve not worked with them.I would think if it was "custom"it would be made to suit your enigne.

colby

the only thing "custom" about a shearer pipe is the way the k-clan customized their oral techniques on each other while planning the false promotion of it !!!!!
its a stock shaped pipe without the stock baffles in it, with a sh*tty finish and a very poorly buit, known to break and fall off silencer

Ya that's what I thought too, until I tried it. I was not impressed.

X10 my brotha. now thats an honest review if ive ever seen one, on the other hand broke ass yb's sale pitches aint doing so well anymore... JUST LIKE HIS SWINGARMS BAAHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

shearer's are just another kennedy/yb snakeoil myth, that are poorly made and finished !!!
toomeys have ruled left bend pipes for years

Shearer pipes are not poorly made. Shearer puts together all of the DR Q pipes for quadracers and they are all very good quality. I have a DR Q hand coned pipe assembled by Shearer. It still looks awesome.

that may be true for q's and shee's, but i really think kennedy had a hand in making a poorly built blaster pipe, that he and shearer could cash in on here,
but as with the rest of k's dealings, it's been EXPOSED !!!!!