Toomeys vs. Shearer customs

what pipe do you prefer tommey or shearer

• toomey

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • shearer

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
I owned a toomey for a mildly moded motor and it was the shizzy. sounded great and made nice power all the way through. I hated to part with it but onto bigger and better things. powerpro will be ordered soon

Ya that's what I thought too, until I tried it. I was not impressed.

there ya go folks, a honest review by someone that didnt get the pipe for free in exchange for talking it up. and i have heard of PLENTY of guys with banshees that dont like the shearer.

wow looks like i touched on a sore subject or person! i havn't a clue who you guys keep refering to but I appreciate all the feedback. Theres several pipes i have seen posted but never heard of. POWERPROS???another Hot pipe on the sand is the CPI's havn't even looked into those yet

wow looks like i touched on a sore subject or person! i havn't a clue who you guys keep refering to but I appreciate all the feedback. Theres several pipes i have seen posted but never heard of. POWERPROS???another Hot pipe on the sand is the CPI's havn't even looked into those yet

w0000000000000t power pros FTW!!!!! thats what i have and loooove it. i will never get anything else except a LRD

and see LRD is made right where I live and while they make good products 2 of my friends have there set ups on banshees and they suck ass. good proformance just there clamps really suck bad( they leak all over the place). I just picked up a used one for my 250R for 30 bones, had 2 small pinholes at the bend so gotta have them welded, but wanted to see how it compared to my whale from ESR.

Power pro is what I have, But I have seen a toomey in action and I like them also. But for my modded moto it's Power pros all the way!! Toomey is my second choice.