thoughts and prayers

harley1-5

Jul 28, 2013
Elko County Nevada
I know its way off topic but,Last night I took Sarah[my wife]to the er,they said migranes.We got a call this morning from the er nurse.After we left several drs[including a brain surgeon]reviewed her brain scan.It seems her brain is positioned incorrectly rubbing her skull.We will see her dr this week,but surgery may be required.We have no idea what we will do.Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

wishing the best for her and your family

Sorry to hear that man. Hope everything works out ok for you guys. Never heard of anything like that, my daughter gets migraines and they could never tell us why. Try to stay positive and keep everybody busy, I always try n keep the attitude that some things are what they are and just gotta figure out how to deal. Good Luck

We here in Aussie are lifting both you, Sarah and your family, up in fervent prayer.

Remember Carl, that God allows setbacks like this to make us stronger.

Tomorrow I will contact the prayer groups in Churches in our area, and you and yours will be upheld in prayer.

Stay strong Brother, God will never throw anything at you that you and He cannot handle.

I just wish I was there now to offer support.

Last edited:
Reactions: HACK