thoughts and prayers

When you say this Friday, do you mean a few days ago? Any news?

I have my religious views and I believe that everything is as God has planned. Who are we to argue with him? I'll pray for your wife and your family. You have the support of a very large community that stands behind your family.

I'm afraid that I'm not in a position to be able to offer any financial help, but if you need anything and I am even remotely capable of helping, I will.

thanks t faith I also have similar beliefs.We are just waiting on the drs now.If Obama hadn't started his health care reform we could afford insurance

thanks t faith I also have similar beliefs.We are just waiting on the drs now.If Obama hadn't started his health care reform we could afford insurance

Not going on a huge rant here but don't get me started on Obama. My aunt has stage 5 cancer and his health care has screwed so many people it's not funny. They are so far in debt do to his healthcare it's a damn shame.

now being acceptable to opt out of obama care by saying its your religious beliefs.

not sure how religious beliefs and obama care go together, but thats the latest i have heard on it