this blows!

well u better start practicing sign language, (on a serious note)

well u better start practicing sign language, (on a serious note)

i'm learning lip reading ahh its hard to explain u try to figure out what soemone is saying by watching their lips.

for tv i'm using soemthing called closed caption lame as hell gotta read

Well damn homie still no hearing? i haven't been on this forum in forever i sold my banshee, my blaster, my dirtbike an all that an now i got me a 97 eclipse with a system an aftermarket racing rims its pretty tight anyways hope ya get it back.

dirtyblaster, i hope your hearing some how comes back, like a merical...now im not religious...but i believe that there are mericals, i hope it comes back to you man, and...BLASTERFREAK! why u sell everything lol...last time i talked to u on yhoo, u sold ur blaster, then i come on blasterforum and you sold your banshee!? lol..wow

lol, yeaahh..but he already has a Camaro as a car!...then he sells his shee and buys an eclipse? ah w/e, it was your choice not mine

hope ya like it

might always need a backup car??? maybe but still is the eclipse badass?

eclipse is an alright car, and i know why he did it now....fuel mileage...being a camaro is a v8 getting roughly 10mpg at the most... and the eclipse is a 4banger getting i think about 28mpg he said? not sure though..anyway.

DUDE!!! Why the hell did you sell a BANSHEE??? Now you have nothing..... I hope your happy......lol seriosly though why the hell did you sell the banshee?