Wont Start And Backfires

Luiang27

Oct 5, 2017
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Okay so the other i went to buy mix for my blaster and ive never worked with two strokes before so i asked the dude if i shake it up in a container with the gas and he told me to life the seat up and pour it in there so i look it up online because thats not telling me much and i found this person online saying to remove the foam thing under the seat and pour it there and i did and as you can imagine it wouldnt start and a friend of mine told me that my blaster had the oil injector removed and that i needed to mix it. So i go ahead and clean out my carburator and try to start my blaster and it wont start so i spray carb cleaner in it and it after a few kicks it starts and im sitting there trying to burn all the stuff out and it wont idle it just sh*ts down so i fight with it to get it on again and after more carb cleaner it starts so i ride it back and fourth my storage and it would turn off everytime i turn around because if i give it gas while holding the clutch eventually it dies out. Now i did see that it wasnt getting any gas because theres a gas bubble at the top of my gas line that goes into the carb and it never moves so now i really dont know what going on, and also when it rides it backfires every now and then. Since then i changed out the spark plug today and i got a new air filter on it but today it wouldnt start. Ive heard its the jets i saw a video explaining and he said that if im backfiring or not idling that i need to change my pilot jet?? I have no experience with carburators so i dont know what exactly to do in this situation.

Do not worry about the bubble in the fuel line, it is perfectly normal for it to be there.

I would pay to check on the condition of the reeds.

Hey guys I've had my blaster for about 3 month and a week ago I was riding, it backfired, and now won't start. I changed sparkplug, Reed's, and cleaned the carb. Yesterday I found out that if I unhook the exuast from the Piston and it started, but it idled like a 4 stroke and dies when I give it gas.

Hey guys I've had my blaster for about 3 month and a week ago I was riding, it backfired, and now won't start. I changed sparkplug, Reed's, and cleaned the carb. Yesterday I found out that if I unhook the exuast from the Piston and it started, but it idled like a 4 stroke and dies when I give it gas.

You'll get more help starting your own thread.

could be woodruff key broke sending flywheel out of timing.
you would need a $10 dollar flywheel puller to check this:)
the key if broke is like $3 bucks.

check compression on cylinder should be 120psi
also check the tors system search that carefully:)
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/03-06-tors-removal-diy.41973/