Slickerthanyou to the rescue !!!!!!!

had to take my girl to pittsburgh yesterday for a lawyer requested physical concerning her auto accident lawsuit.
made it the 65+ miles almost to my destination when i hear the tired, high milage 2.2 ecotech motor in her sunfire starting to tap/knock ?
as quick as i could i found the nearest sunoco,
I had just checked and added a 1/2 quart of oil on sunday,
well....there was no oil in it ???
i grabbed 3 quarts from the sunoco and proceeded to add 2, decided to look under the car and oil was pouring out as fast as i could add it. ?
called the lawyers who quickly picked us up to make the appointment, then drop us back at the car. called AAA auto to tow the car home for us, but that left us stranded ....
in downtown Pittsburgh, in not the best of neighborhoods

heres where Slick swoops down from above like some kind of damn Super Hero to rescue us !!!!!

i call the Batphone..........Super Hero answers !!!
not only did Slick leave work in the company vehicle to grab us, he also took us home, fed us dinner, and delivered us safe and sound back to Johnstown !!!!!
plus i scored a few sweet spare blasty parts while there.I:I

my bro Slick's picture should be posted on Wikipedia right beside the definition of TRUE FREIND

Helen and I cannot thank you enuf for what you did yesterday, and a big thanx to Shannon too for the good meal, we owe ya one big time !!!!........
YOU GUYS ROCK !

First of all you shoulda drove your ford (THATLL TEACH YOU BRO) and second thats pretty kick ass of slick!But im sure theres a line of members who would do the same for you bro!Through the years youve been here is there anyone you aint helped yet???Seriously???

Hats off to you though slick!

we were joking to the women about some slurping noises, and the possibility of some scissor sex, they just giggled < i'll take that as a solid..... maybe next time !!!!!!!!!I:II:I

Closed circuit posting will be required! I:I LMAO, scissor sex, I know exactly what ya mean, but had never heard that before...AWESOME!!! I'll refrain from sharing anymore thoughts regarding this subject. B)