The start of my ground up build..

Any idea what the a arms, or even spindles and hubs are? There Honda spindles /hubs but look aftermarket. Also came with ss brake lines and clamps (4) for the lines. Hd tie rods and ends and look like hd ball joints. A arms are really wide. Who makes such a wide a arm? shocks I think are 16" I forget.

I need some 4 1 off set rims now.. Getting ready to slap the cyl on and check squish so I can send the head out.. Want an extended swinger but I have a really well built swing arm extension I can use for now.

Yeah I have to admit Im pretty excited.. Ill be going from Works double rate to these along with some much wider a arms... The transfer for stock shocks to the double rate was night and day.. I really cant foresee something being better after that difference but im sure they will be .. I really stole these things because I surely don't have the xtra $ to be spending on parts, I got lucky I guess.. Now I have to widen the rear otherwise ill look like one of those reverse trike motorcycle things..

Reactions: bansheedave
Found some new T.M designworks A arm bushings, Chain slider, Pro design intake, Terry cable billet thumb throttle, all in a box of stuff I forgot all about. Going to be extending my steering stem a bit (cut, lengthen then re weld) and filling with some foam to cut down on any vibration. I want to build my own with some molly and the parts from lsr but for now this will work. Picked up some New tag fat bars too and clamps/risers.. There blue because that was my original color intention on the build but that may now change. New chain and sprockets. I will be going with a 4 bolt rear sprocket hub (from Banshee) because I have a ton of rear sprockets for that pattern. Dug up some Yfz rear hubs 4/115 and some durablue rear wheel spacers, and a rear swing arm extension for now until if ever I can afford an extended swinger. Cfm air box, air scoops, ss brake lines front and rear, and im sure a bunch im forgetting. Ill update as I get things ready and post some pics. Still havnt decided a color on the frame yet..:confused:

color choice is always the hardest in my opinion. trying to be different than everyone else.

Yeah. I like grey and black. Then an accent color just here and there.. Like blue or red or a couple small thngs yellow.. frame is going to be Black or gray.. A dark grey not the stock Silver color

sounds great. im going white frame and suspension with green and black and polished aluminum accents and black maier race plastics.

Will you be extending your stem as i did? (thread somewhere)

if so i have the metal pieces i can send you for free with them scoops :D

I will message you

Me bars, i really like them but may go different.

Attachments

• IMG_20141211_162756.jpg
    IMG_20141211_162756.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 273
Houston we have a problem. Out of wire. Dang it.

Attachments

• IMG_20141213_212756.jpg
    IMG_20141213_212756.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 298
Last edited: